1598302873460.png

1598302894398.png

1598302934233.png

1598303019995.png

1598303073310.png

1598303139574.png

1598303241936.png

Box Ox

Dude is 84 years old and was an NYPD officer/detective in the 60s and early 70s. What he experienced is why the Knapp Commission was formed in 1970 to investigate the NYPD and issue recommendations for reform. No :censored2: he'd be down on the police if he's assuming that police in the 2020s are the same as the NYPD was back then. That's not to say that further reforms shouldn't happen or that Qualified Immunity shouldn't be a thing.

The hard leftists and communists on here are still living in the world of 50-60 years ago in their own minds.

rickyb

Dude is 84 years old and was an NYPD officer/detective in the 60s and early 70s. What he experienced is why the Knapp Commission was formed in 1970 to investigate the NYPD and issue recommendations for reform. No :censored2: he'd be down on the police if he's assuming that police in the 2020s are the same as the NYPD was back then. That's not to say that further reforms shouldn't happen or that Qualified Immunity shouldn't be a thing.

The hard leftists and communists on here are still living in the world of 50-60 years ago in their own minds.
i dont think hes assuming. sounds like he keeps in touch with current whistleblower cops and the news.

rickyb

one of hte things with power is it slowly corrupts you. plus these coppers have mental problems or are :censored2:s in other cases.

1598332441711.png

vantexan

one of hte things with power is it slowly corrupts you. plus these coppers have mental problems or are :censored2:s in other cases.

View attachment 307184
Do you ever stop to consider that these guys have false accusations leveled against them all the time? Some of them are probably true but all of them? Accusations made by people who are committing crimes. This is why it's an extraordinarily difficult job, besides being dangerous.

rickyb

Do you ever stop to consider that these guys have false accusations leveled against them all the time? Some of them are probably true but all of them? Accusations made by people who are committing crimes. This is why it's an extraordinarily difficult job, besides being dangerous.
yea for sure but i believe serpico that the police system is rotten. americas got too much guns too, i wonder how the cops feel about it. serpico was talking about what i just posted too.

vantexan

yea for sure but i believe serpico that the police system is rotten. americas got too much guns too, i wonder how the cops feel about it. serpico was talking about what i just posted too.
The cops want law abiding citizens to have guns. Without that the number of crimes committed by criminals would skyrocket.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The police do need reform. And I don't mean turned into u.n. idiots.

Get rid of police unions and nobody should be in prison unless you steal or commit a violent crime.