Fred...In the Bunker

DontThrowPackages

"..its not your fault dra made 12 extra routes". If you think about it, dra is really on the side of the courier. Through the years, how many times has a driver come in on a Monday to see his SPR higher than the previous week? Going to the manager and explaining why this is without a check ride only gets a " No your numbers haven't gone up". Or, "Don't worry about it, just do your best". With dra we never have to worry about managers going into the system and changing goals. Dra use time and distance to determine a couriers workload. So when It creates "12 extra routes" its because those routes are needed. Less stress, at least for the drivers who don't question stop order, and evenly distributed work. Dra is a win for the drivers, without question. Best move the company has made in a long time. :golfcart:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"..its not your fault dra made 12 extra routes". If you think about it, dra is really on the side of the courier. Through the years, how many times has a driver come in on a Monday to see his SPR higher than the previous week? Going to the manager and explaining why this is without a check ride only gets a " No your numbers haven't gone up". Or, "Don't worry about it, just do your best". With dra we never have to worry about managers going into the system and changing goals. Dra use time and distance to determine a couriers workload. So when It creates "12 extra routes" its because those routes are needed. Less stress, at least for the drivers who don't question stop order, and evenly distributed work. Dra is a win for the drivers, without question. Best move the company has made in a long time. :golfcart:

I agree. WAD and DRA go together like "peas and carrots" to quote Forrest Gump. In fact, Forrest probably oversaw development of DRA.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes, dra is the epitome of WAD.

If you figure-in all of the OT and extra routes/people, DRA has lost FedEx money and accomplished none of it's target goals. In other words, it is a total failure, which makes me very happy. Every time Fred loses a dollar, an angel gets their wings.

FedExRookie

If you figure-in all of the OT and extra routes/people, DRA has lost FedEx money and accomplished none of it's target goals. In other words, it is a total failure, which makes me very happy. Every time Fred loses a dollar, an angel gets their wings.

You confuse me, you want FedEx to keep losing money, but you complain that you aren't getting paid enough? Why would they pay you more if they keep losing more?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You confuse me, you want FedEx to keep losing money, but you complain that you aren't getting paid enough? Why would they pay you more if they keep losing more?

We're not getting any more until we have a union, which may be never. In the meantime, I'd like Fred to lose as much as possible.