Wasted opportunity at L-396 to defeat Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H!!!

Owl

Yes my brother we are not expecting ups pension but we have been getting 10c pension increase in the last contracts.
25c increase per hour and above We think is affordable for this sanitation companies.

Waste management
Republic services
Ware disposal
Universal disposal
Nasa diaposal
Athens disposal
Calmet disposal
Cr&r

They just got a exclusive contract with the city of los angeles.No body else will pick up trash in the city only this companies.

Waste management 14billions in revenues last year.
Republic 11billions

In sanitation we never got organized.We had a shop steward JC anahiem pushing together with our local to get this contracts.We understand is in part our fault for trusting them.But our union lies intimidation tactics and misinformation contributed.

Owl

Blame the rank and file
We are ok with that for trusting you.
But, stop saying we have the best contracts ever.
You guys were pushing this contracts with lies.
Thanks for pushing this contract now MR.JC THE TRAITOR is a ba.He is now getting the ups pension
And because in the last delegate election MR.TRAITOR JC GOT MORE VOTES THAN MR.1OC RH

A Sanitation shop steward got more votes than our secretary treasure LMFAO!!!!!

Tom Brown

You want the UPS pension, then I'll get you a job at UPS.

And speaking of how many votes RH and JC got, they both got more than your candidate and will again...lmao

Tom Brown

How do you arrive at that number ?

Help me out.
Here's the issue BigUnionGuy. Local 396 has asked the members where they want their money to go, when negotiating there agreements. Everytime they chose to put it into wages and Health and Welfare. They could have had .25 cents or even more, but they voted against that. Now Owl has buyer's remorse apparently....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Now Owl has buyer's remorse apparently....

That seems readily apparent.

Here's the issue BigUnionGuy. Local 396 has asked the members where they want their money to go, when negotiating there agreements. Everytime they chose to put it into wages and Health and Welfare. They could have had .25 cents or even more, but they voted against that. Now Owl has buyer's remorse apparently....

Every Sanitation Agreement in Local 396 has a large, rank and file committee that participates in every Local 396 sanitation contract bargaining session.

No proposal is included in the contract unless the rank and file bargaining committee approves it. No contract is put up for a vote of the membership, with a recommendation to vote yes, unless the rank and file bargaining committee recommends a yes vote.

The contracts that Owl complains about were overwhelmingly approved by the members by upwards of 92% yes votes. He is merely campaigning here...

I have no dog in this fight.

-Bug-

Owl

How do you arrive at that number ?

Help me out.
BROTHER REPUBLIC SERVICES RICHMOND CA.IT CAN BE DONE!!!
BUT NOT WITH MR.10C

Screenshot_20170814-094833.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170814-094928.png
    Screenshot_20170814-094928.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_20170814-094846.png
    Screenshot_20170814-094846.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 161

Owl

Tom give me the arbitration date! Anahiem republic $325
Or you are just a lair too???

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Tom give me the arbitration date! Anahiem republic $325
Or you are just a lair too???

When you say lair, I will assume you mean liar. I'm not sure why you and those who follow you think insulting other members is an effective strategy. Frankly, it's pretty stupid.

But with that being said, the members will be addressed regarding an arbitration. Not some guy posting anonymously under the name Owl. Are you called Owl because no one gives a hoot about you? Lmao

Owl

Ok my brother Tom the snow flake.
Clearly you have no idea of the grievance process.

The affected members dont have any update about or group grievance even our BA dont know anything.But someone name TOM SNOW FLAKE BROWN knows we are going to arbitration LMFAO.

KEEP SUPPORTING MR.10C SLATE ITS YOUR PAYCHECK!!!

WE SUPPORT TIME FOR CHANGE SLATE

Tom Brown

I'm glad to see you finally admit that you are campaigning. I know that the Local 396 leadership are happy that SZ and GC are running together. That pretty much locks up the election for RH.

Thank you Supervisor Sal!

Owl

Finally admit???????
You never asked. Check my first post when I told you see you in the campaign trail.

But that doesn't change the fact $325,bad pension,intimidation,poor representation and very bad leadership.

You said no body gives a hool lol, yes my brother you do!!!

Ps:aren't you going to comment on Republic services Richmond contract.??

I guess is to much for this administration
1.15 h/r pension in 17 years.
Experience jajajajajajjaja

FUERA MR.10C RH

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Poor Owl, everyone is picking on him.

I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail, it will be fun to see the look on your face when the UPSer's laugh at GC and Supervisor Sal..

Evil

BROTHER REPUBLIC SERVICES RICHMOND CA.IT CAN BE DONE!!!
BUT NOT WITH MR.10C

View attachment 150719

Wow the Drivers up in Northern California make between $35.09 and $35.45 and hour and $3.13 in pension. The drivers at Republic Services at 396 make under $27 an hour and between $1 and $1.65 max in pension.

How in the world does a small local in Nor Cal negotiate a better contract than the National Sanitation Director. Mr. 10 Cent should be embarrassed for his incompetence.

Tom Brown

Wow the Drivers up in Northern California make between $35.09 and $35.45 and hour and $3.13 in pension. The drivers at Republic Services at 396 make under $27 an hour and between $1 and $1.65 max in pension.

How in the world does a small local in Nor Cal negotiate a better contract than the National Sanitation Director. Mr. 10 Cent should be embarrassed for his incompetence.

Because the Richmond City Council is solidly pro-union, the City has a worker retention ordinance and the contract has been in existence since the Sixties.

Orange County has, until recently, been solidly Republican with anti-union city councils. There is non-union competition in Orange County.

In Richmond it is required that the hauler be union and that the company refrain from anti-union activities.

That is the premise behind the "Don't Waste LA Campaign." After much hard work, it has finally coming to fruition and we can look to a future similar to Richmond, which has worker retention ordinances that served as a model for Los Angeles.

Hopefully you can come out and speak at City Councils like Orange and Newport Beach, like 396 does, to demand that these cities award waste hauling contracts to good union companies rather than non-union companies that do not provide pension, decent wages or affordable health care.

Good question Evil....

Evil

Because the Richmond City Council is solidly pro-union, the City has a worker retention ordinance and the contract has been in existence since the Sixties.

Orange County has, until recently, been solidly Republican with anti-union city councils. There is non-union competition in Orange County.

In Richmond it is required that the hauler be union and that the company refrain from anti-union activities.

That is the premise behind the "Don't Waste LA Campaign." After much hard work, it has finally coming to fruition and we can look to a future similar to Richmond, which has worker retention ordinances that served as a model for Los Angeles.

Hopefully you can come out and speak at City Councils like Orange and Newport Beach, like 396 does, to demand that these cities award waste hauling contracts to good union companies rather than non-union companies that do not provide pension, decent wages or affordable health care.

Good question Evil....
Republic Services Long Beach which is in LA County make under $27 per hour and $1.65 in pension. Los Angeles is labor friendly like Richmond. Tell me why the failure there? My understanding is not one Los Angeles County sanitation yard makes over $27 an hour or above $1.65 in pension. 17 years of Mr. 10 Cent failed leadership indeed!

Owl

Well brother That's a very good excuse to cover the poor leadership we have with
Mr.10c. For the members that dont know.

All the 396 sanitation contracts are divided and los angeles its just an excuse.This big corporations like Republic and waste management have exclusive contracts with different cities.Waste management and BFI now republic have been in union for more than 30 years what are you talking about?But a course we are not going to blame MR.10C.

1.15 in 17 years come on!!! now you want to blame the city council for it.
MR.10C is not capable of organize sanitation and never will be.

He just started negotiations with waste management LA COUNTY.MR.10C started early this time we are communicating with our brothers to no accept 10C.

up North Seattle 10 years in the union better contract than us.I will not mention Las vegas contract with republic.

You will never understand because you are protecting you paycheck,you will always find an excuse for MR.10c

FUERA MR.10C

Tom Brown

Well brother That's a very good excuse to cover the poor leadership we have with
Mr.10c. For the members that dont know.

All the 396 sanitation contracts are divided and los angeles its just an excuse.This big corporations like Republic and waste management have exclusive contracts with different cities.Waste management and BFI now republic have been in union for more than 30 years what are you talking about?But a course we are not going to blame MR.10C.

1.15 in 17 years come on!!! now you want to blame the city council for it.
MR.10C is not capable of organize sanitation and never will be.

He just started negotiations with waste management LA COUNTY.MR.10C started early this time we are communicating with our brothers to no accept 10C.

up North Seattle 10 years in the union better contract than us.I will not mention Las vegas contract with republic.

You will never understand because you are protecting you paycheck,you will always find an excuse for MR.10c

FUERA MR.10C

Well actually, the only candidate for Local 396 office that has served for 17 years is Gil C.

And Gil has you so fooled that he agreed to name your slate "Time for Change,when he is the longest serving "Hofficer."

You can't make this stuff up...