Wasted opportunity at L-396 to defeat Ron "the $1 Pension Man" H!!!

Tom Brown

And since you brought up the creation of Feeder jobs. When RH was elected there were 319 Local 396 Feeder jobs. Now there are over 638 and still growing. An increase of 319 jobs. This is a result of aggressive enforcement of our contract and stand up stewards like Nish. The only jobs SZ created was for subcontractors.

Evil

And bring in Bill U, who didn't even put sanitation workers in the pension when he worked for Local 396. LMFAO....

RH has won eight elections in a row now, he has never been defeated. His opponents are 0 and 8. While your pecking away on your keyboard, H and his guys are meeting with hundreds and hundreds of members every day. I'd invite Bill U to a meeting to debate Ron, but wait, he's not even a Teamster member, so he's not eligible to attend.... He's a Union Buster.

Why would anyone be afraid to debate RH? He has zero accomplishments.

The only reason Hoffa has him on his Eboard is because he knows the SoCal has a bunch of Mexican thugs that will vote for a cholo looking buffoon that looks like them. Why would Hoffa choose Andy M as Western Package Director and not a cholo looking :censored2: like RH? RHs performance at sanitation is a good example of failure. In 17 years he's gotten a max of 10. cents in pension per year for sanitation, not very impressive. How many of the 30+ sanitation yards 396 represents make over $1.65 in pension per hour? ZERO!

RH is Hoffa's token to get the SoCal Cholo vote, we all know that. But what happened to RHs cholo squad last November? Why did Fred Z and Teamsters United win 396? Yup, Hoffa was upset the Vatos Locos Forever didn't vote for Hoffa and H.

As for a debate?

Anyone can debate RH on $1.25 in pension diversion on inferior coverage that forces members to punch in once a week or loss coverage. Of course RH didn't come up with this, but he supported it because of his own incompetence. You can debate him on the fact he's not even Package Director or the fact he's not even a trustee of the "carve-out." Why does a BA like Andy M have more authority than the Western Region VP at UPS? RH accept the fact you're just a token!!!
How about RHs failure as National Sanitation Director? Can you believe local's around the country representing sanitation yards get more in pension contributions than 396 members? Who should we blame for that? The only one responsible for the failure of sanitation at 396 is RH and the inept cholo BAs he continuously hires!

RH, you better pray to god the two opposition slates do not unite because you will not only lose, you will be humiliated. People at UPS hate the carve-out and at sanitation their .10 cent pension increases and zero job protection.

RHs support has eroded. Even the Vatos Locos Forever from La Primera and 18th Street to name a few are jumping ship!

Evil

And since you brought up the creation of Feeder jobs. When RH was elected there were 319 Local 396 Feeder jobs. Now there are over 638 and still growing. An increase of 319 jobs. This is a result of aggressive enforcement of our contract and stand up stewards like Nish. The only jobs SZ created was for subcontractors.

That's because that maroon from 952 Bob H gave us a bunch of feeder jobs without a fight, haha!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

The only reason Hoffa has him on his Eboard is because he knows the SoCal has a bunch of Mexican thugs that will vote for a cholo looking buffoon that looks like them. Why would Hoffa choose Andy M as Western Package Director and not a cholo looking :censored2: like RH? ... jumping ship!

You're not only 'evil', you're a racist too?

Owl

Woooo!!!! Comparing and blaming a BA from 20years ago name BU.With MR.10C

SANITATION AVERAGE PER YEAR.
1.05h/r ÷17years= .061 orange county.
1.60h/r ÷17years =.094 LA county

Stop Blaming BU or tdu or anybody else for your own mistakes.
MR.10C is even to big for RH

FUERA RH

Owl

Please MR.10C TAKE A LOOK OF THIS PIC LEARN.WE ARE NOT SPECTING UPS PENSION BUT 10C PER HOUR ENCREASE IS RIDICULOUS !!! FUERA MR.10C
Screenshot_20170810-155727.png
Screenshot_20170810-155634.png

Tom Brown

The only reason Hoffa has him on his Eboard is because he knows the SoCal has a bunch of Mexican thugs that will vote for a cholo looking buffoon that looks like them. Why would Hoffa choose Andy M as Western Package Director and not a cholo looking :censored2: like RH? RHs performance at sanitation is a good example of failure. In 17 years he's gotten a max of 10. cents in pension per year for sanitation, not very impressive. How many of the 30+ sanitation yards 396 represents make over $1.65 in pension per hour? ZERO!

RH is Hoffa's token to get the SoCal Cholo vote, we all know that. But what happened to RHs cholo squad last November? Why did Fred Z and Teamsters United win 396? Yup, Hoffa was upset the Vatos Locos Forever didn't vote for Hoffa and H.

As for a debate?

Anyone can debate RH on $1.25 in pension diversion on inferior coverage that forces members to punch in once a week or loss coverage. Of course RH didn't come up with this, but he supported it because of his own incompetence. You can debate him on the fact he's not even Package Director or the fact he's not even a trustee of the "carve-out." Why does a BA like Andy M have more authority than the Western Region VP at UPS? RH accept the fact you're just a token!!!
How about RHs failure as National Sanitation Director? Can you believe local's around the country representing sanitation yards get more in pension contributions than 396 members? Who should we blame for that? The only one responsible for the failure of sanitation at 396 is RH and the inept cholo BAs he continuously hires!

RH, you better pray to god the two opposition slates do not unite because you will not only lose, you will be humiliated. People at UPS hate the carve-out and at sanitation their .10 cent pension increases and zero job protection.

RHs support has eroded. Even the Vatos Locos Forever from La Primera and 18th Street to name a few are jumping ship!
Well, Evil's racism rears its ugly head, why don't you reveal your identity and visit the yards and say what you just said here?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

As for a debate?

Wow you sound like a POS. Cholo vote?

Tom Brown

Failure? You call 8 election wins in a row a failure? You have have lost every election you have been involved with so you should be an expert on failure...LMAO:lol:

Owl

TOM BROWN for the first time we agree. Is not a failure for MR.10C four salaries for pensions.

But I think What evil meant FAILURE FOR THE MEMBERS.

Tom can you please ask MR.10C When anahiem republic will get their $325.

We filed a group grievance 2 months ago over 180 members and we still wating.

FUERA MR.10C RH

Tom Brown

It's not going to work Owl. Ron will
not be voted out.

The members of Local 396 only know SZ as Supervisor Sal. And most members don't even know who SZ is.

The Sanitation members are learning that Bill U has lied to them. He has never driven a Teamster Truck. He is not a Teamster, even though he wears stolen Teamsters shirts to the yards. Shirts that were intended for dues paying members.

The next time I see him at a yard I am going to demand he gives his stolen Local 396 shirt back to a member.

Your best option Owl, if you are a Local 396 member, is to call RH and meet with him regarding your issues. I assure you there is a plan for this..

No one wants members to pay $325 they do not owe. Let's work together to solve this problem. Thanks....

Owl

Brother Tom let me explain this to you as clearly as I can.

Our money was deducted in april 2017
Talked with RH about it,he said dont worry I will talk to corporate.we sent letters no reply back,phone calls no answer,BA no knowledge about our situation,File a group grievance on june 180 plus members not even a grievance meeting come on brother you guys think we are that stupid.

There's only 3 possible ways a company can deduct money from your paycheck.

1.your authorization
2.any governmental agency.
3.YOUR UNION REPRESENTATIVES

MR.10c authorize this but yet he still lying to the members.

August 5moths with no answers
yes he has a plan. keep lying until this elections or see if we get tired and give up.

Please upsr sanitation is suffering with RH as a leader of our local.We need your help!.Help us vote him out he is dividing our union with his intimidation tactics and lying to the members.
Sanitation doesn't support Mr.10c slate

Tom Brown

Brother Tom let me explain this to you as clearly as I can.

Our money was deducted in april 2017
Talked with RH about it,he said dont worry I will talk to corporate.we sent letters no reply back,phone calls no answer,BA no knowledge about our situation,File a group grievance on june 180 plus members not even a grievance meeting come on brother you guys think we are that stupid.

There's only 3 possible ways a company can deduct money from your paycheck.

1.your authorization
2.any governmental agency.
3.YOUR UNION REPRESENTATIVES

MR.10c authorize this but yet he still lying to the members.

August 5moths with no answers
yes he has a plan. keep lying until this elections or see if we get tired and give up.

Please upsr sanitation is suffering with RH as a leader of our local.We need your help!.Help us vote him out he is dividing our union with his intimidation tactics and lying to the members.
Sanitation doesn't support Mr.10c slate

The matter is set for arbitration, which is what happens when a grievance is deadlocked. An arbitrator will decide whether the deduction was an appropriate one or not. Now get over it.

And I saw the meeting at the park, by the Time for Change slate was a flop. My friends who attended say it was disorganized and poorly attended.

Supervisor Sal couldn't even get one of his UPS Feeder buddies to attend, GC couldn't get one of his UPS Package buddies to attend. What was left was the same old complainers who have been attending these meetings for 17 years without success.

Many sanitation members were upset because they were told by text message that it was a "mandatory Union meeting," and then found it was run by non-teamster union busting Bill U. You're not gonna win elections this way....

Owl

Woooow brother TOM BROWN you have no idea what are you talking about.Arbitration???????

If you are a BA I feel sorry for the members you represent.

So we are going to arbitration without grievance meeting?.

Do you know before arbitration in this new contract before arbitration we have to go to a panel?

So if we are going to arbitration when?
Why dont tell that to the members ?

GET OVER IT !
YOU GET OVER IT IS MY MONEY!!!!
Mandatory meeting lmfao 70 members.
Was not a ups meeting my brother.
What happened?????
I thought you said Orange county sanitation was happy with 10c contract.!!
Tell your friend thank you for attending our meeting.

Fuera MR. 10C

Owl

Can you explain this Owl? What does this mean I do not understand?
Brother same company different pension better than us.we are just getting 10c increase 1.15 per hour.
Good job MR.10c NATIONAL SOLID WASTE DIRECTOR. for getting the worst contracts for your members.

Tom Brown

Many who attended the meeting called and said how unorganized and poorly attended the meeting was. The group picture shows about 40 guys. GC's UPSer wife didn't even attend.

UPSer's think Sal is management. No one knows GC, since he has only worked at UPS for less than a year now, since returning. Eddie is one of the most unpopular UPSer's out there. And Bill U isn't eligible to vote since he is not a Teamster members. What a motley crue.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Please MR.10C TAKE A LOOK OF THIS PIC LEARN.WE ARE NOT SPECTING UPS PENSION BUT 10C PER HOUR ENCREASE IS RIDICULOUS !!! FUERA MR.10CView attachment 150034 View attachment 150035

I have no dog in this fight.

@Owl.... what do you think they should've got ?

Could the company have afforded more ? (based on what)

Did the Union ask for more, but were shut down in "fact finding" ?

Did the voting members approve it ?

Those are just some basic questions, I would ask.

I'm just curious.

-Bug-

Tom Brown

I have no dog in this fight.

@Owl.... what do you think they should've got ?

Could the company have afforded more ? (based on what)

Did the Union ask for more, but were shut down in "fact finding" ?

Did the voting members approve it ?

Those are just some basic questions, I would ask.

I'm just curious.

-Bug-

Every Sanitation Agreement in Local 396 has a large, rank and file committee that participates in every Local 396 sanitation contract bargaining session.

No proposal is included in the contract unless the rank and file bargaining committee approves it. No contract is put up for a vote of the membership, with a recommendation to vote yes, unless the rank and file bargaining committee recommends a yes vote.

The contracts that Owl complains about were overwhelmingly approved by the members by upwards of 92% yes votes. He is merely campaigning here...