Free market or slavery

Non sequitur

These people have been at war since the great revolution. Communism's final solution. I'm sure CEO's across the globe get off on this stuff.

rickyb

These people have been at war since the great revolution. Communism's final solution. I'm sure CEO's across the globe get off on this stuff.
my buddy and me used to watch a lot of netflix docs many years ago.

and then a few years later we noticed they went to :censored2:s.

El Correcto

god is dead

58C560CC-6DF9-49E3-BBDC-29A3C5E432DA.jpeg

Netflix does have a nice stash of Asian horror movies though. Something about watching them being tormented by ghosts is hilarious.

El Correcto

god is dead
I liked Train to Busan.
Battle Royale was good for it's time.

Most of their stuff is soapy garbage though.
I like the American spin offs, like the grudge.
They just over do stuff too much, they don’t know how to build suspense or the art of that slow burn horror movie. Their :censored2: starts at like 50% with weird :censored2: happening from jump to the point you are just used to it and expect it in every scene.

rickyb

the free market does not mean you are free.

anyone who tells you that might be trying to stop you from considering the alternative.

Non sequitur

Is this the system your referring to?

A Muslim is not allowed to benefit from lending money or receiving money from someone. This means that earning interest (riba) is not allowed – whether you are an individual or a bank. To comply with these rules, interest is not paid on Islamic savings or current accounts, orcharged on Islamic mortgages.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is this the system your referring to?

A Muslim is not allowed to benefit from lending money or receiving money from someone. This means that earning interest (riba) is not allowed – whether you are an individual or a bank. To comply with these rules, interest is not paid on Islamic savings or current accounts, orcharged on Islamic mortgages.
No sense saving.

Non sequitur

I get that, but those days are long gone. The free trade monster and wto made sovereignty a joke. George Bailey and Mr. Potter cut the deal and you and I are not in it. Limited government is the ideal with strong local representation.