Free Money In Chicago

floridays

Won’t work. Now isn’t the time for universal basic income, this experiment also isn’t cutting the other social spending programs like food stamps. Best argument I’ve heard for this is slashing the overhead on running multiple programs and streamlining it into one universal income program.
Can't happen, bureaucratic, parasitic government jobs may be cut.

floridays

not only is the timing totally wrong for universal income, we aren’t anywhere close to an automated society yet

but also, you can’t half ass it

doing it on anything but a national scale is just begging to be ripped off by the scum of society

and really that’s not even getting into whether UBI is just a communist grab at revolution by other means
The politicians and their bastard child (programs) are always the first to rip off productive citizens.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love it, nice to see that again.
Thank You Wards first hurrah.

Pop kinda tripped on your brother, last hurrah was a fizzle.
download-5.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Won’t work. Now isn’t the time for universal basic income, this experiment also isn’t cutting the other social spending programs like food stamps. Best argument I’ve heard for this is slashing the overhead on running multiple programs and streamlining it into one universal income program.
Problem with that is you're giving the people least likely to make good decisions money to do whatever they please with.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sure that'll help keep people in Illinois. Smh

You know I have no problem with a minimum income for everyone. But they need to work for it. There is an endless amount of work to be done in cities and states simply cleaning up public places and mowing and such. Sounds like a perfect job for these people.
Yea but if you make it a government job they end up making 100k a year.