Free Money In Newark, NJ!

El Correcto

god is dead
Republicans always crying victimhood.
It’s like coming home from work and seeing some dude walking off with your tv. Then his grandfather having the gall to lecture you about his happen stance and how he needs the tv more than you and when you hit his age you’ll want the same.

Oh yeah and they come do it every week with the permission of the police. If you don’t give them your TV every week, they’ll lock you up.

It will be fine

It’s like coming home from work and seeing some dude walking off with your tv. Then his grandfather having the gall to lecture you about his happen stance and how he needs the tv more than you and when you hit his age you’ll want the same.

Oh yeah and they come do it every week with the permission of the police. If you don’t give them your TV every week, they’ll lock you up.
Except it’s not like that at all. You just like to cry about theft so you can blame someone and be a victim. Get over it. Don’t like taxes, stop earning money and go live in the woods. Man up or shut up buttercup.

El Correcto

god is dead
Except it’s not like that at all. You just like to cry about theft so you can blame someone and be a victim. Get over it. Don’t like taxes, stop earning money and go live in the woods. Man up or shut up buttercup.
That’s exactly what it’s like. I’m a young man at the start of his life having to subsidize senior citizens with the threat of government force. While they purchase property and bar hop around in Colombia, I’m working my ass off to start my life and they get their slice of my check every week.

People using the government to rob others is bull:censored2:.

vantexan

Then what the are you doing not working? Are you collecting disability while trying to wait out the rest of your working life so you can begin collecting more government handouts?
I'm not collecting anything besides my company pension. Came down here to check Colombia out for future retirement but my wife wants me home.

vantexan

At least criminals are risking their lives when they rob someone. Senior citizens can just do it in the voting booth.
No, we paid into the system. We aren't the problem. It's the young people who don't want to pay. We've already done our part. Do yours.

It will be fine

That’s exactly what it’s like. I’m a young man at the start of his life having to subsidize senior citizens with the threat of government force. While they purchase property and bar hop around in Colombia, I’m working my ass off to start my life and they get their slice of my check every week.

It’s the price you pay to maintain the society you live in. America, love it or leave it. No one is keeping you here, you’re free to leave at any time. Stop crying.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, we paid into the system. We aren't the problem. It's the young people who don't want to pay. We've already done our part. Do yours.
You basically had no increases to your social security tax for your entire life. The money your generation paid in was insufficient to prop up the Ponzi scheme.

Now you refuse to accept cuts to the payouts and want the generation after you to pay your way. Not surprising for a liberal like you.

vantexan

You basically had no increases to your social security tax for your entire life. The money your generation paid in was insufficient to prop up the Ponzi scheme.

Now you refuse to accept cuts to the payouts and want the generation after you to pay your way. Not surprising for a liberal like you.
What cuts to the payouts have been proposed? They already talking about a 22% cut in about 2032.

vantexan

Now you refuse to accept cuts to the payouts and want the generation after you to pay your way.
Here's what you said. So what cuts are we talking about? Of course you mean no SS at all. Have you ever realized the generation behind your's will be paying taxes on money worth less than yours, just like every generation has? Baby Boomers weren't even born yet when SS was created. Was created by a Democrat administration so it would seem to me you'd be for it. We certainly paid into it, just as you are. So deal with it. By the way, we have a much larger generation so doubtful you'll vote it out. Other factors may end it eventually, but you sure won't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here's what you said. So what cuts are we talking about? Of course you mean no SS at all. Have you ever realized the generation behind your's will be paying taxes on money worth less than yours, just like every generation has? Baby Boomers weren't even born yet when SS was created. Was created by a Democrat administration so it would seem to me you'd be for it. We certainly paid into it, just as you are. So deal with it. By the way, we have a much larger generation so doubtful you'll vote it out. Other factors may end it eventually, but you sure won't.
Wtf are you rambling about?

Your generation did not pay enough into the system. You want future generations to pay your way.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Some of us are helping the economy by going to concerts and camping at music festivals.

vantexan

Wtf are you rambling about?

Your generation did not pay enough into the system. You want future generations to pay your way.
We paid what the government required us to pay. And you called me a dip:censored2: for asking what cuts are you talking about when in your previous post you said I won't accept cuts then you claim they aren't talking about cuts. Make up your mind. Either way we're getting SS until they blow up the system, and you'll just have to live with it.