Free Money In Newark, NJ!

vantexan

It’s a joke using hyperbolic language. The grain of truth that hits home is the people raging against taxes are literally arguing for defunding the federal government. I think our society has value and is worth preservation, that costs money.
It's the constant expansion of spending that many of us are voting against. $22 Trillion in debt and counting. And folks like you point to the current huge deficit while turning a blind eye to previous administrations' deficits. You don't seem to have a measure of control except over spending you don't care for, like the military.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And folks like you point to the previous administrations' deficits while turning a blind eye to the current huge deficit.

Carry on :censored2:.
No way! I'm a Republican and have been against this spending spree. You give me a Democrat that will make the tough choices to cut spending and I will vote for that candidate! Both parties are afraid. You even hold spending to current levels and some call that a "cut"?

Wally

No, we don't. And I guarantee that if we had our way with cutting spending most liberals would be squealing like stuck pigs.
Even try to reduce overlapping agencies and you are accused of "starving children", or something to that affect.

We are doomed.

Wally

Stop voting for Republicans then if you're concerned about fiscal responsibility.

Republicans do not cut spending. It's not even up for debate, it's their record of leadership.
Ok, give me a Democrat that wants to cut spending and will take on the media, because you know they will search for some poor old lady to become their narrative.

Wally

The Special Olympics: Why are we funding that? That is the perfect example of an organization that could self support.

How much are we spending on that and where is the money going?

oldngray

nowhere special
The Special Olympics: Why are we funding that? That is the perfect example of an organization that could self support.

How much are we spending on that and where is the money going?
Special Olympics is already almost fully funded from other sources. Good program but why should it be included in the education budget?

It will be fine

You guys think cutting funding for the special olympics is a tough choice that needs to be made? Crazy town train is leaving the station.
Don’t worry, Trump’s budget cuts Medicare and Medicaid. He’s making the tough choice of cutting healthcare funding for old people. It’ll kill two birds with one stone, no medical costs will save a ton on social security too. Everybody wins.

El Correcto

god is dead
Both parties are afraid.
Yup, because Americans love voting for debt. It’s their right to have all those free gibs. Just like van says, he is entitled to a retirement after working his entire life. A lot of Americans feel entitled to the doctor or entitled to college. “We are the richest nation and it should be a right”

Wally

Yup, because Americans love voting for debt. It’s their right to have all those free gibs. Just like van says, he is entitled to a retirement after working his entire life. A lot of Americans feel entitled to the doctor or entitled to college. “We are the richest nation and it should be a right”
These Snowflakes think Bernie and AOC are gods...Free stuff!