Free Note 4 arrives in 6 days

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I pulled the trigger today and pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 we've been talking about lately and was able to get them to pay me for the $720 phone.

With the iphone 6 plus release, Samsung needs the Note 4 to sell well, so if you agree to pre-order it, they'll give you $200 for any functional smart phone trade-in toward the new Note 4.

Sprint just recently lowered the pre-order price to $299.99 with a 2 year contract AND is offering $150 to anyone who changes from a competing carrier...

Sooo
$299.99
-$200.00
-$150.00
=
them paying me. :)

Spt_T_wht_600x600_xlarge_grp.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
P.S. When I called Sprint their recording said the pre-ordered Note 4s would all be coming UPS, so I'm thinking volume Friday might be a little crazy.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Doubt it.

The Samsung fanboys aren't quite as ravenous as the iPhone crowd.
I'm not saying they'll sell as many units as Apple did--I'm saying the recording said we're delivering them all, whereas we only delivered a small fraction of the iphone6s. Fedex got most of them.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I pulled the trigger today and pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 we've been talking about lately and was able to get them to pay me for the $720 phone.

With the iphone 6 plus release, Samsung needs the Note 4 to sell well, so if you agree to pre-order it, they'll give you $200 for any functional smart phone trade-in toward the new Note 4.

Sprint just recently lowered the pre-order price to $299.99 with a 2 year contract AND is offering $150 to anyone who changes from a competing carrier...

Sooo
$299.99
-$200.00
-$150.00
=

Sprint service sucks(depends where your at) but they so have good plans though. Good for you. Im waiting on my Dec upgrade but im not pulling the trigger until next aug or sept. Waiting for that bombazz Galaxy Note 5 to come out. Going to be the best phone that has ever came out to date. You thought the Note 4 was a badazz phone wait til the Note 5 comes out. Pretty good bump up in specs from the Note 4.

UPSGUY72

You'll be paying for that phone one way or the other with all the fees and phone plans cost.

I spend $37.19 a month for 300 minute and unlimited data and text from Virgin mobile. I just had to buy my phone. I never use the 300 minutes and what I don't use gets rolled into the next month plus the 300 new I get.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
On shark tank the sharks invested in a product that stopped items from falling in between your seat in the car. All the sharks made an offer cause his sales were thru the roof. I think Lorrie won the bid and home shopping will boost sales even more.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Sooo
$299.99
-$200.00
-$150.00
=

I was tricked into the free $200 if you switch to sprint trick. I switched back to verizon in 2 days. Worst cell service ever. Lots of dropped calls. 1 bar service areas and there 4g Lol. Good luck finding 4g service area. Horrible.