Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sales guy im sorry but maybe i try again

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
my time is also very limited as I have to make a choice in following up on leads or finding leads. Finding leads takes more time from a closed office that out on the streets in action. If we could combine that power and 1 driver would turn in 1 lead a month, do you know how many leads sales would get from all drivers around the world? Your leads should be the best high quality leads there is to offer. You hear things, see things and understand that if you write your lead down we invest in it like it is one of us. Ask for follow up if you do not get fb. You are entitled to it. We employees are all the same and a happy family. Family help each other out.
Come down out of your heated office and work in the trenches with us...get some dirt on your hands. Then you can babble about how we're all family. friend that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My BMW is too big for my parking lot UPS reserves for me. I complaint to HR and now they will fix it. They will also help you if you turn in 40 superleads. Ask your Sup what they can do for you...bonu$?
Bonus my ass.

Back in the day I used to turn in leads. Hell one sends out 100's of nda everyday. I never saw a dime.

You know what happens? Every lead came back bad phone number then the sales lead employee called a different number for the same place and took credit for it.

So thank me for your BMW.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Bonus my ass.

Back in the day I used to turn in leads. Hell one sends out 100's of nda everyday. I never saw a dime.

You know what happens? Every lead came back bad phone number then the sales lead employee called a different number for the same place and took credit for it.

So thank me for your BMW.

thank you. I am also a fan of your posts.
Anyway, nowdays we can track and trace what happens to what you give to sales. Your sup can easily explain what happens during the process and keep you up to date. A wrong phonenumber should not be an issue in todays digital world. But a wrong phonenumber is not possible only if you have been tricked when talking to the prospect. Try it monday and let me know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

thank you. I am also a fan of your posts.
Anyway, nowdays we can track and trace what happens to what you give to sales. Your sup can easily explain what happens during the process and keep you up to date. A wrong phonenumber should not be an issue in todays digital world. But a wrong phonenumber is not possible only if you have been tricked when talking to the prospect. Try it monday and let me know.

The driver can also track a sales lead by clicking on the control number.

I have had several leads where I did not initially get credit for the lead but with a little effort I was able to get that corrected.

I have lost count of how many steak dinners I have enjoyed it how many times I have filled my car w/gas thanks to sales lead money.