FREEDOM of Speech rules in America !!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I will update you when the arrests are made. The DA is getting case ready. Hopefully right before election month. Lying cheating Republicans will be exposed

I'm fine with exposing anyone who broke the law or cheated in an election. Anyone who does it should go to jail, and never be allowed to hold office again. That'd disqualify a lot of democrats due to the 2020 election fraud. I'll have to keep you up to date on those arrests, CNN won't report on it.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
And?
Boycott them if you dont like their policies, only reason I'm on there is to make fun of @Old Man Jingles
That's not the point. The point, as I see it, is that there are millions+ that assume things in social media aren't political. They most certainly are and it's disgusting.
The two main reasons that most social madina outlets censor right content is because they know that NOT censoring the right WILL make users aware that there are many people on the right. They want their users to assume the whole world are leftist. Second reason, IMO, is that it increases the number of people who think like liberals.
I didn't explain this very well. Sorry.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The censorship is so deeply engrained on the left, but it's hidden to millions because they are not aware it even exists. If only they would actually fact check as individuals. Sheep are sheep. Left and right.
Fact checks are Democratic Left-Wing opinion columns.
As the right in Texas and Tennessee continue to ban books from libraries. Hopefully the bible is next.

BlackFriday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-091627.png
    Screenshot_20220206-091627.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 60

BlackFriday

WTF is so bad about banning racist books anyway? CRT is an extremely racist curriculum no? Darn right kids are uncomfortable with the books that teach racism.
School systems are building curriculum based on their liberal, psycho, agenda and NOT what is going to aid children in life after education.
Liberals are just plain nuts IMO.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
WTF is so bad about banning racist books anyway? CRT is an extremely racist curriculum no? Darn right kids are uncomfortable with the books that teach racism.
School systems are building curriculum based on their liberal, psycho, agenda and NOT what is going to aid children in life after education.
Liberals are just plain nuts IMO.
I'm not debating what content is in the banned books. I have not read any of them, so I can't form an opinion.
Just find it hypocritical that conservatives bitch about cancel culture and having their free speech infringed while at the same time cancelling out other points of view that they don't agree with.

I'm having a difficult time finding a single primary school district that teaches CRT. Can you name one?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Not using certain books to teach children is not the same as banning them.
These books are not being used to teach the schools curriculum. They are being taken out of the libraries where a student just might want to read to further their curiosities. Nobody is forcing students to read them.

BlackFriday

I'm not debating what content is in the banned books. I have not read any of them, so I can't form an opinion.
Just find it hypocritical that conservatives bitch about cancel culture and having their free speech infringed while at the same time cancelling out other points of view that they don't agree with.

I'm having a difficult time finding a single primary school district that teaches CRT. Can you name one?
No school, yet, is going to call what is being taught CRT. Doing so wouldn't fly. Just because they don't call the curriculum content CRT doesn't mean that they are not teaching it.
Your still missing the point that not using books that promote racism isn't about censorship. It's about not promoting a damaging and flawed agenda that being racism. Do you think it's beneficial to teach racism? If this is censorship then it's OK to teach from books that say pedophilia is ok or a book about keeping up with the Kardashians is good work.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You mean you are unaware of community standards? Because you have none of your own?