Friday Happy Fun Time

Meat

I am introducing a new segment on the board entitled "Friday Happy Fun Time." As some of you know, this is an election year, and the outcome will greatly affect your lives. Each Friday, I will broach the question, "how will your life change if - fill in the blank - becomes president." Let's get started. This week, the question is how would your life change if Donald Trump is elected president? Keep in my mind, this post is intended to inspire productive debate, and your posts should adhere to the rules governing message board propriety.

Last edited:

bacha29

There wil be very little overall difference from a policy perspective whether it's a Democrat or Republican president. The simple fact that the president doesn'r dun the country. So think for a moment and ask yourself, just how does run the country? The answer. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. The big banks run the country and the Fed runs the big banks and the Fed chairman runs the Fed.As for foreign policy. We will continue to see what we have seen beginning 30 plus years ago. The diminishing power of the American President.