Fuel Prices

W

will work for pas

...groan... That's, uh, not how it works.

The energy needed to seperate water into its' common elements is more than the energy produced by combining (burning) them. Physics, conservation of energy. No such thing as a car that runs on water.

i believe the energy derived from hydrogen is actually a byproduct of combining hydrogen with oxygen to produce water. when the hydrogen and oxygen molecules fuse together the reaction produces energy and water. the energy is used to run the vehicle (not easy) and the water is the exhaust so to speak.

Mike Hawk

i believe the energy derived from hydrogen is actually a byproduct of combining hydrogen with oxygen to produce water. when the hydrogen and oxygen molecules fuse together the reaction produces energy and water. the energy is used to run the vehicle (not easy) and the water is the exhaust so to speak.
That’s how a fuel cell car works, some use hydrogen in a combustion engine in addition to gasoline, so less gasoline gets used and the car gets better MPG.

PS watch out for Tieguy, he will call you an arrogant site scab for not registering!

mikestrek

Fuel 1st Qtr 2018 - Zero

Why? UPS will have converted its entire fleet to hydrogen, which has zero emission exhaust (water) and has advanced the technology to the point where each vehicle regenerates its own fuel source throughout the day, which means that each vehicle would only need an initial fill and then would be self-sufficient.
Good Call.

mikestrek

The hydrogen powered car is already here. http://automobiles.honda.com/fcx-clarity/

_L4A5662-2_lg.jpg
I had no idea, Hey That's in California. I want one. $600.00 month lease with no monthly fuel costs. I'm there. Count me in.

You can pad your fuel stops by filling up halfway, stopping the pump, and then filling up the rest of your tank at the same pump. You've gotten credit for stopping twice for fuel when you actually just stopped in one location! You have 2 receipts for fuel from one stop!
If you are going to falsify records I would recommend not doing it with a tactic so easily proven that you are cheating. Those little receipts have the time of day printed on them.:greedy:

Mr.Brown

They Been Saying 5-10 years for 5-10 years, we will never see the hydrogen car!, Only on T.V , watch the movie, (Who killed the electric car?) great film shows the truth

brett636

They Been Saying 5-10 years for 5-10 years, we will never see the hydrogen car!, Only on T.V , watch the movie, (Who killed the electric car?) great film shows the truth

Check out what I posted at the top of this page. Honda has released a fuel cell powered car for lease to the general public. It may only be a couple of hundred cars, but its a step closer to being a technology available to everyone.

I have seen movie "who killed the electric car?" and while I agree with some of what it stated today's fuel prices will be the resurrection of the electric car. You see, when the EV1 was released oil was around $10-$15 a barrel making gas less than a dollar a gallon in some places. There was just little economic incentive for people to buy one. I know I wasn't impressed with them when they were released. I would buy one today if I had the chance, and there are companies like tesla motors who promises to come out with an all electric car for the masses. Its the free market at work, and as time presses forward we will see what technology takes over for oil as I believe we are near the end of the oil age in this country.

H

hseofpayne

If you are going to falsify records I would recommend not doing it with a tactic so easily proven that you are cheating. Those little receipts have the time of day printed on them.:greedy:

I aint dumb as I look, thank God! This was typed with tongue firmly planted in cheek, referring to earlier discussions of padding stop counts, as some are prone to do in apt. complexes, college dorms. CHEATERS!

I aint dumb as I look, thank God! This was typed with tongue firmly planted in cheek, referring to earlier discussions of padding stop counts, as some are prone to do in apt. complexes, college dorms. CHEATERS!
So that what that bulge was, I thought you had a chaw in ya jaw. :laughing: