Full time pay rate wrong

Ninnybon

March 31 2014 is my full time seniority date. I finished before the new contract was signed. They were suppose to back day my pay . I started at 24.60 which was the old contract utility rate. It shows a .70 raise on 8/1/2013 when the new contract was signed. From my understanding I should have been backdated that raise and recieved 25.30 which was the new utility rate but they keep saying 24.60 is correct. Does anybody here have experience with This?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Terry, did you receive back pay, dating back to August 1st of 2013, when the contract was ultimately imposed on us in late April of 2014?

BTW, if that's your real name and picture, you might want to rethink that.

DriverNerd

I have some questions...your full time date is march 31, 2014, but the contract is dated July 2013 so how could you have made seniority before that date to be before the contract was signed? When was your first day being full time? Why are you bringing up this issue now? Why didn't you go to HR with an incorrect rate back in 2014? Under that contract you'd need 3 years to make full scale. If you were after July you'd need 4 years. How long were you part time at UPS before going full time?

Change your user name and picture if that is indeed you (as said before)

Ninnybon

Contract was signed in may 2014 and backdated to 2013. Thought was on old contract for 3 years. Went to HR at 3 year mark . They told me all was good. Just now figured out what happened. Something so obvious now but had me stumped for 6 months. Was part Tim almost 8 years with 4 driving utility

Ninnybon

I have some questions...your full time date is march 31, 2014, but the contract is dated July 2013 so how could you have made seniority before that date to be before the contract was signed? When was your first day being full time? Why are you bringing up this issue now? Why didn't you go to HR with an incorrect rate back in 2014? Under that contract you'd need 3 years to make full scale. If you were after July you'd need 4 years. How long were you part time at UPS before going full time?

Change your user name and picture if that is indeed you (as said before)

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Employees who gained seniority after August1 but before the contract was ratified are NOT covered under the previous contract.