Full-Time Supervisor Found Out My Browncafe Username...

take your time

...not that I care. It's funny because he texted me with a screenshot of one of the posts I made and told me that he immediately knew it was me (it was the one where I was talking about talking trash to supervisors for working and saying how they're only useful for making me money with grievances).

The best part is that I've never hidden behind the anonymity of my Browncafe alter-ego. If anyone tried to use what I said on Browncafe against me they wouldn't find anything. The funniest part is that a lot of supervisors at my hub think I file against them for working just for the sake of making money, but even on Browncafe where I didn't really expect anyone to identify me I'm still remarkably consistent as far as my motives for filing supervisors working grievances...it truly has nothing to do with money, it has to do with enforcing a contract knowing the reason the language was put into place.

It's seriously been a :censored2:show at my hub recently with the way unload is pushing volume and destroying the metros up front. Most supervisors think the best way to deal with this is to do the hourly work to keep from getting their asses chewed for the belt not going down on time. But they don't seem to realize that if they work their asses off to make it look like it works with the number of people that they have (which clearly isn't enough), they'll never get the number of people that they need.

So if any supervisor at my hub is reading this post knowing it's me, STOP DOING HOURLY WORK, IT'S ONLY MAKING THE :censored2:SHOW WORSE AND YOUR JOB MORE STRESSFUL!

wow, so you deliberately doxxed yourself? why would you admit it was you? And this post just confirmed it is 100% you........

Box Ox

Oh, and for what it's worth I think (I could be wrong) that my full-time supervisor has a certain modicum of respect for me.

Don’t get too comfortable. The time may very well come when he has to try and throw you under the bus to save himself over something.

Why would sups waste company time on here anyway?

So they can try to impress their masters on conference calls.

Superteeth2478

Don’t get too comfortable. The time may very well come when he has to try and throw you under the bus to save himself over something.

So they can try to impress their masters on conference calls.
I said he had a modicum of respect for me and vice versa, not that I trust him!

Superteeth2478

wow, so you deliberately doxxed yourself? why would you admit it was you? And this post just confirmed it is 100% you........
I've never said anything that could incriminate me here. And that's not because I'm being careful, either. It's simply because I don't HAVE anything to hide. I'm not concerned that he and whoever else he told about me knows about my username. It was pretty obvious, anyways. I could have denied it but it had literally happened the day prior and lying for no reason isn't my style.

Maybe one day I'll pay for revealing my BrownCafe username. I doubt it.

dudebro

I use this site as a data point. I don’t really care who says what, but sometimes I can see feedback I wouldn’t get anywhere else on initiatives I’ve worked on.

I know I’m not necessarily getting a representative sample of the population, but I think an insight can come from anyone.

watdaflock?

...not that I care. It's funny because he texted me with a screenshot of one of the posts I made and told me that he immediately knew it was me (it was the one where I was talking about talking trash to supervisors for working and saying how they're only useful for making me money with grievances).

The best part is that I've never hidden behind the anonymity of my Browncafe alter-ego. If anyone tried to use what I said on Browncafe against me they wouldn't find anything. The funniest part is that a lot of supervisors at my hub think I file against them for working just for the sake of making money, but even on Browncafe where I didn't really expect anyone to identify me I'm still remarkably consistent as far as my motives for filing supervisors working grievances...it truly has nothing to do with money, it has to do with enforcing a contract knowing the reason the language was put into place.

It's seriously been a :censored2:show at my hub recently with the way unload is pushing volume and destroying the metros up front. Most supervisors think the best way to deal with this is to do the hourly work to keep from getting their asses chewed for the belt not going down on time. But they don't seem to realize that if they work their asses off to make it look like it works with the number of people that they have (which clearly isn't enough), they'll never get the number of people that they need.

So if any supervisor at my hub is reading this post knowing it's me, STOP DOING HOURLY WORK, IT'S ONLY MAKING THE :censored2:SHOW WORSE AND YOUR JOB MORE STRESSFUL!
Why are you texting your boss? Weirdo.....

Dr.Brownz

I use this site as a data point. I don’t really care who says what, but sometimes I can see feedback I wouldn’t get anywhere else on initiatives I’ve worked on.

I know I’m not necessarily getting a representative sample of the population, but I think an insight can come from anyone.

You mean the cooked numbers reports don't tell the whole story? BLASPHEMY!

watdaflock?

Actually, one of my part-time supervisors gave it to him. And my part-time supervisor had it because I worked on his metro and he went around collecting everyone's numbers to communicate start times and stuff.

Just say- "I gave it to them" Make a new browncafe account and consider changing your number, if concerned about it.

Superteeth2478

Wow Box Ox, this post was rather prophetic. For the past month my full-time supervisor has been trying REAL hard to get rid of me...guess the supervisors working grievances coming in to the tune of as much as 30 every week is getting to him (and all the rest of the full-time supervisors, for that matter)! Tough though. It's not like I didn't tell him in December 2018 that it's going to get out of control this year, and that management stress levels in general would skyrocket...

542thruNthru

Wow Box Ox, this post was rather prophetic. For the past month my full-time supervisor has been trying REAL hard to get rid of me...guess the supervisors working grievances coming in to the tune of as much as 30 every week is getting to him (and all the rest of the full-time supervisors, for that matter)! Tough though. It's not like I didn't tell him in December 2018 that it's going to get out of control this year, and that management stress levels in general would skyrocket...

You are turning in 30 supervisor working grievances a week?

UPSER1987

This whole forum is really just a waste of time...a diversion. Mostly the same couple of posters monopolizing every thread. Nothing lost nothing gained here...but it would be interesting for people not to hide behind their user names...

542thruNthru

This whole forum is really just a waste of time...a diversion. Mostly the same couple of posters monopolizing every thread. Nothing lost nothing gained here...but it would be interesting for people not to hide behind their user names...

ThickHiddenFulmar-small.gif