Full-Time Supervisor Found Out My Browncafe Username...

Superteeth2478

You are turning in 30 supervisor working grievances a week?
As many as, but it's usually a minimum of 20 every 5 days. I think that's my record, 30 for 5 working days. But yesterday topped the single day record with 10 supervisors working grievances in ONE day! That's why I'm so hated by management! Just doing my job!

Oh, and those 30? Worth $1,850! And that's after I reduced the claimed time on each of my grievances to account for a lower-seniority sister that is filing on the same things so that she can get paid as well for what she witnesses while I get the difference (she just sees less than I can of any given supervisor working).

Nj187

I’m management. I can’t see any part time sup giving a :censored2: about brown cafe. As I was trying to become union member I looked on site. But almost been a year and in management and I forgot all about site

Nj187

because you are much better than that
Actually appreciate that. Like said. In other posts. Is what is. I chose my path. Trying to get out of operations. But grieve me. Do what have to do. It is what is. I became management for whatev
because you are much better than that
lol thanks. Appreciate it. Was casual two peaks ago. Got sucked in management promise part time to full time . Had fam so benefits worked. Asap. Was driver trainer. Then preload as in now. But like said. Apparently I’m grieved twice a week for months. No union guy should worry about grieving. I actually tell my one guy what jobs I do (like this prime week). Like said. Management knows not like I’m volunteering to do union work. Is what is. But you guys do you. Other supervisors nervous and scared and I don’t know why. One thing remember. “The place is fake. The checks are real.” Goodnight

Nj187

And nothing happens if you don’t smart scan. Or even can’t keep up w load. It ends up getting done eventually drivers load w preloaders. So all the barking n yelling to load. Nothing happens. To union or sups

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we had some supes here as members many years ago but they dropped out as far as I know because they spouted the company line and got knocked around here all the time.

one of them was actually a pretty good joe and i respected him very much .( for a supe that was rare )

he became the hub center manager and stillis.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Actually appreciate that. Like said. In other posts. Is what is. I chose my path. Trying to get out of operations. But grieve me. Do what have to do. It is what is. I became management for whatev

lol thanks. Appreciate it. Was casual two peaks ago. Got sucked in management promise part time to full time . Had fam so benefits worked. Asap. Was driver trainer. Then preload as in now. But like said. Apparently I’m grieved twice a week for months. No union guy should worry about grieving. I actually tell my one guy what jobs I do (like this prime week). Like said. Management knows not like I’m volunteering to do union work. Is what is. But you guys do you. Other supervisors nervous and scared and I don’t know why. One thing remember. “The place is fake. The checks are real.” Goodnight
Are you doing that thing like Kevin, from The Office?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
we had some supes here as members many years ago but they dropped out as far as I know because they spouted the company line and got knocked around here all the time.

one of them was actually a pretty good joe and i respected him very much .( for a supe that was rare )

he became the hub center manager and stillis.
Hehe I sent that Napoleonic :censored2:er back to Northbrook.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m management. I can’t see any part time sup giving a :censored2: about brown cafe. As I was trying to become union member I looked on site. But almost been a year and in management and I forgot all about site

So, you couldn’t cut it as a union employee is that what you’re saying