Full time

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I recently was offered a job as seasonal driver my question is if I took the job my last day would be January 13 what happens after this do they not offer you part time work or do you have no chance to ever get a full time job

BUCN85

Sounds like it's virtually impossible to get full time job
Well most of us had to start from the bottom up. I loaded for 7 years before I became a driver. And that 7 years is still under the avg for a lot of centers. But now in this same center insides are getting driver jobs with only 1-2 years pt. They don't know how lucky they are.

The Driver

I drive.
Is a p1200 or a masher a "car" ... Come on

18g9i112zqafwjpg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like the same thing to me.

Box Ox

Keep on sucking down the coolaid....it's not a car... Only in ups lingo is it a car.....

I don't know how anyone can look at our modern vehicles and think, "Yes that's more of a car than a truck".

Few things sillier than hearing someone in management smugly say "It's a package car, not a truck".

Car (Model-T, 1921)

slide_357804_3961050_free.jpg

Truck
MAG11282-2008-GMC-BOX-TRUCK-10-FT.-.jpg

WURT IS DIS?????!!!!!11111

slide_357804_3977925_free.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't know how anyone can look at our modern vehicles and think, "Yes that's more of a car than a truck".

Few things sillier than hearing someone in management smugly say "It's a package car, not a truck".

Car (Model-T, 1921)

Where did you get that picture of monkey butt filling out a grievence form on his break....doesn't look very happy

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Car (Model-T, 1921)

Where'd you get that picture of monkay butt filling out a grievence form against Casey himself....all on company time. And he doesn't look very happy...lol