Full Timers Complaining

Imchar1

So many people have been made drivers in my building they are having a hard time getting everyone 8 hours. Full timers already complaining about no overtime. Well I dont feel sorry for them. You could see this disaster coming from a mile away.

UPS and IBT has stabbed everybody in the back. They should all burn. Including every sellout shill that calls themself a representative that praised this contract like a giddy school girl.

Imchar1

probably has alot to do with peak around the corner... need to train people for peak at some point

None of these people are xmas hires. They are all "TCDs" and full time drivers and been hiring the last 3 months. This doesnt include all the new hire preloaders that were shipped off to driving school.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
So many people have been made drivers in my building they are having a hard time getting everyone 8 hours. Full timers already complaining about no overtime. Well I dont feel sorry for them. You could see this disaster coming from a mile away.

UPS and IBT has stabbed everybody in the back. They should all burn. Including every sellout shill that calls themself a representative that praised this contract like a giddy school girl.
Well said. How dare I complain after working overtime everyday like clockwork for the last 15 years then at the drop of a hat it stops.

Dont worry though. Because unlike you I have been here for 15 years and know that even with a new job classification (22.4) 8 hour days will only last for a short time. It will be back to business as usual before you know it.

F

Frankie's Friend

Well said. How dare I complain after working overtime everyday like clockwork for the last 15 years then at the drop of a hat it stops.

Dont worry though. Because unlike you I have been here for 15 years and know that even with a new job classification (22.4) 8 hour days will only last for a short time. It will be back to business as usual before you know it.
If work is available of course....

after January 15th.

Imchar1

I got 23 years unlike you and I think 8 hours a day will be the norm.

Indecisi0n

Just laugh and nod. These guys know everything.

DOK

I got 23 years unlike you and I think 8 hours a day will be the norm.

I have 31 years and have no idea what the norm will be;)

F

Frankie's Friend

We have "extra work" sign up sheets if you want more than your guaranteed hours.

Even at $13/hr there's going to be openings for OT.

Heavy Package

So many people have been made drivers in my building they are having a hard time getting everyone 8 hours.

There are so many "qualified" drivers working inside the hub at my building. They are not peak hires, either.

The real shocker for many non-bid route drivers is that there will be many who run their mouth and act like their s* doesn't stink who will be sent home with no work each day.

UPS screws with their employees so much and it feeds the early resentment for the company and management. Their treatment of people and lack of honesty, transparency, and respect is the #1 issue with working here.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
44175512_10215710247336385_7514488993128382464_n.jpg