Fully armed FBI SWAT team raids home over pro life views

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
I Timothy 6:10 NKJV

Necessary for survival, but shouldn't be what drives one in life...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Unless this was a training exercise , the overkill use of so many agents was extreme.
Especially for a "suspect" that had reached out to the authorities about surrendering.
RedState brought you the story last week of how between 20-30 armed FBI agents showed up early on the morning of September 23 at Catholic activist Mark Houck’s home, pounding relentlessly against the door until he opened it, flashing semi-automatic weapons at his wife and seven children, then taking him away—handcuffed with a belly-chain—while his terrorized, screaming family cried in the background.

Theyll investigate him with 20 FBI agents in front of 7 children and strip him of his rights over shoving a 72 year old man who called him a fa**ot in front of his son but the fbi is too busy to investigate a kid that releases a rap song about shooting up a school before he actually does commit a shooting.
@BadIdeaGuy
@MyTripisCut
images (5).jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Theyll investigate him with 20 FBI agents in front of 7 children and strip him of his rights over shoving a 72 year old man who called him a fa**ot in front of his son but the fbi is too busy to investigate a kid that releases a rap song about shooting up a school before he actually does commit a shooting.
@BadIdeaGuy
@MyTripisCut
View attachment 402712
Why would someone bring their 12 year old to hang out in front of an abortion clinic? Seems he’s mentally unbalanced so I don’t mind him not having a gun.

Why would someone bring their 12 year old to hang out in front of an abortion clinic? Seems he’s mentally unbalanced so I don’t mind him not having a gun.
Actually. No. I'm not accepting your deflection. You can own the fact that you like the idea of the FBI going after pro life activists before going after potential school shooters. Deny it or own it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Still not addressing 20 FBI cars at a pro life activists house and no FBI investigation of a kid rapping about shooting up a school.

Glad you agreed abortion is child murder.
You missed the joke. He was trying to abort his 12 year old by bringing him there. Maybe next time go see a Marvel movie or something. Take him bowling? Nah, let’s go to the abortion clinic Dad!

You missed the joke. He was trying to abort his 12 year old by bringing him there. Maybe next time go see a Marvel movie or something. Take him bowling? Nah, let’s go to the abortion clinic Dad!
It's not a joke. Quit deflecting. You're completely okay with weaponizing the FBI against your political opponents instead of investigating potential school shooters.

And shoving 72 year olds so cool!
You're not concerned about that at all. You're just enjoying your political opponents being punished. How about this elderly Indenginous woman at the canadian vaccine mandate protests. She was preaching "peace love and happiness" then the Canada police state ran over her with horses. You're a fraud.

floridays

You're not concerned about that at all. You're just enjoying your political opponents being punished. How about this elderly Indenginous woman at the canadian vaccine mandate protests. She was preaching "peace love and happiness" then the Canada police state ran over her with horses. You're a fraud.
He doesn't deal here much, don't bust his balls too much. Good guy. :thumbup1: