Fully armed FBI SWAT team raids home over pro life views

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No buddy, I get it.

If a grown man got inches from your 12 year old son's face screaming obscenities, you would stand there with your dick tucked between your legs and do nothing.

I don't think anyone is surprised.
And I also get it that it’s fun to bring 12 year olds to abortion clinics instead of the movies. Maybe you’re dad wasn’t wrong after all.

Your fine, do what you think you should. It was a legitimate response, I was just telling you he doesn't hang out here that much.

I understand your angle, I'd call it a good attack point. Wrong guy to offer it to though.
It's good for him to have a friend like you. I'll pray God works in his life.

floridays

And I also get it that it’s fun to bring 12 year olds to abortion clinics instead of the movies. Maybe you’re dad wasn’t wrong after all.
Good point.
Doubtful I would have taken my sons to that environment.
Hell, I've never been in that environment myself.

MyTripisCut

Sure thing pal.

Just go take the little soy boy to see She Hulk and Thor's two gay dads. When you pick up his puberty blockers from the pharmacy on the way home, make sure to have a heart to heart with him about how fetal heartbeats are just computer simulations created by oppressive white Christian nationalists.

Democrap beta males.
SMH.
You never disappoint! So maniacal, right on cue!

MyTripisCut

I agree those left wing beliefs are maniacal.
The people you vote for believe the things I just posted. It's not my fault you choose to be an ignorant person.
I vote for my job every single time. Weather they are Left, Right, green or purple. My job takes care of my family. Food, housing and benefits. Whoever supports unions and the teamsters gets my vote, that is it. We both know neither side cares about you or I.

vantexan

I vote for my job every single time. Weather they are Left, Right, green or purple. My job takes care of my family. Food, housing and benefits. Whoever supports unions and the teamsters gets my vote, that is it. We both know neither side cares about you or I.
Whether that's true or not, there's a change in the weather. Some don't care about the weather, whether hot or cold. Whether you feel the same about the weather remains to be seen. No matter whether you do or not care about the weather I suspect you'll weather the coming storm whether a union member or not.

MyTripisCut

Whether that's true or not, there's a change in the weather. Some don't care about the weather, whether hot or cold. Whether you feel the same about the weather remains to be seen. No matter whether you do or not care about the weather I suspect you'll weather the coming storm whether a union member or not.
Man, you’re just not funny. Auto correct mistake, my bad. Ya know, this kind of humor could dictate whether you get laid or not, which is probably not.