Fully armed FBI SWAT team raids home over pro life views

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
I Timothy 6:10 NKJV

Do you take a dump in the morning without referencing the bible?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lol. When I feel like I'm not doing enough for the Lord I'll come back and look at this 😂
Better and more practical reading.
1664554501877.png

I've found that the only use for the bibles that hotels put in their guest rooms is that the pages make good rolling papers.
Yeah. When I was 17 my family gave me a Bible and I thought it was funny to cut a compartment out from the inside to hide a bag of weed. Been there done that. You ready to accept forgiveness yet?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“If you’re going to arrest a regular person,” explained lawyer Breen, “you send a couple agents, you knock on the door. Dragging the head of the family out, violating the sanctity of the home, pointing guns at them…this was outrageous and uncalled for.”

All seven children were home.

“This was not a federal crime,” Breen said. “We have controlling case law on that. Strong defenses.

Then why was it picked up at the federal level, after being declined as a misdemeanor prosecution by a George Soros prosecutor in the city? Who gave orders for the Houck’s home to be targeted by the FBI? The signal for seven children to be held at gunpoint?

22 members of Congress are demanding an answer from Attorney General Merrick Garland.

But I’ll give you the answer.

Mark Houck stands for everything the Left wants to squash: positive fatherhood, strong Catholicism, and the conviction to make abortion unthinkable. He represents what is good and true in American culture. He’s an above-average American. He’s Father Knows Best. The dad next door. That’s why they went after him.