"Fun fact of the day"

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I really wish the cubicle warriors would realize that the PCM's need to just cut to the chase so we can be getting our asses on the road in under a minute. No amount of buzzword and acronym spamming is going to prevent an accident.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I really wish the cubicle warriors would realize that the PCM's need to just cut to the chase so we can be getting our asses on the road in under a minute. No amount of buzzword and acronym spamming is going to prevent an accident.
But they have to make sure you know to stay hydrated. So you're blamed.

Brownslave688

At cheating? Yes you are correct. Only one who comes close to him is Terry Bradshaw
Was he implicated in spygate?

Otherwise what did he cheat doing? Deflating balls? Lmao qb been doing that for years.

I'm
Not a huge pats or Brady fan but to not admire what he man has done is stupid.

T

Turdferguson

Was he implicated in spygate?

Otherwise what did he cheat doing? Deflating balls? Lmao qb been doing that for years.

I'm
Not a huge pats or Brady fan but to not admire what he man has done is stupid.
Then why do it if you don't gain an advantage with it. Have any of their super bowl victories not had a cheating allegation attached to them?

Brownslave688

Then why do it if you don't gain an advantage with it. Have any of their super bowl victories not had a cheating allegation attached to them?
I never said there wasn't an advantage. Just that other qb have been doing it for years. Sports are all about skirting that line to gain an advantage.

They have won so many Super Bowls it's hard to keep track.

oldngray

nowhere special
The_Penguin_2.png