"Fun fact of the day"

moreluck

golden ticket member
a9570f909890c281a9b4ccf246ac8c89.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I never said there wasn't an advantage. Just that other qb have been doing it for years. Sports are all about skirting that line to gain an advantage.

They have won so many Super Bowls it's hard to keep track.

That, or Pats fans aren't smart enough to count, which is sad , because even steelers fans keep harping on their 6.

Other QB's have been doing it for years, that doesn't make it ok. I LOVE seeing that organization in turmoil and their fans crying like a bunch of brats.

It just makes my day :D

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
Is everyone else getting the new "fun fact of the day" in there PCM? I guess it's a way to lighten things up for 10 seconds...just before they tell us we back way too much and over allowed is out of control, etc. The fun fact yesterday was something like when you bump your head you, burn 5 calories.
hey do work in my hub? we got that also, along with a kangaroo...You jackasses wanna trim fat to keep wallstreet happy, do it productively. why ad horsesh@t? stretching in the parking lot without the advise and regimen of certified instructor. meanwhile my pc is not loaded but my plan damn sure is. I have long sense thought but now know that this company is not run by people that would run it like it is their own. its very sad...but the norm I guess so lay it on, I am more able than willing! pay my mortgage with your ignorant lack of integrity. (sorry for the rant!)