"Fun fact of the day"

calcio56

So about the pcms...I think the new management grading rubric requires the attention getter, list of three points, explanation of three points, review of three points.

That's the change I've noticed. I wish corporate would let them free style a little bit.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Moved our start times from 840 to 855
PCM's aren't official unless they last 10 minutes
Still have to load my car til 915

Here's a fun fact, FedEx and FedEx Ground have already been delivering for an hour and they're all home by 6 !!!!

TG43

We did the "fun fact" for about a week. They stopped doing it for some reason. The last "fun fact" was... "The fun fact to day is there is no fun fact because I'm p.issed off" center manager said. Classy.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My Center has an 8:50 start time, my car is blocked in by bigger cars so they have me start at 9:00. So I now longer go to PCMs, I do a few stretches by myself and don't have to listen to any repetitve safety jargon or "fun facts".

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So about the pcms...I think the new management grading rubric requires the attention getter, list of three points, explanation of three points, review of three points.

That's the change I've noticed. I wish corporate would let them free style a little bit.
The rubric also includes a safety tip and whether or not you had a visual aid.

SCV good to go sir.

No and thank god. I once was able to leave before PCM started, a senior driver reccomended I do it but to keep it on the down low. That extra 15 minutes made all the difference. It remains the only time I was laughing as I was driving out of the building and is more amusing than any of their "fun facts". Would skip PCM again if my center manager didn't know my face. Oh :censored2:.... I just realized I forgot to go to the new driver meeting at 8:35 this morning...... :censored2:, lol.

Returntosender

Individuals can get free NYC Condoms by visiting any of the establishments listed here or calling 311.
Organizations can request NYC Condoms here or by calling 311.
Free female condoms are available as well for organizations serving high-risk clients—organizations can email [email protected]. Individuals can pick up free female condoms at any of these locations (PDF).
Eligible organizations must attend training before receiving their first supply and complete ongoing distribution reports. Individuals can pick up free female condoms at any of these locations. The female condom is also Medicaid reimbursable at local pharmacies!
Other types of male condoms (Durex® brand) are also available at select NYC Condom sites serving clients at high-risk for HIV and other STDs. Organizationswanting free Durex® condoms should email [email protected]