Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

zerialz

Yeah! Canada postal code v4g1n4 for Delta, BC. I do canada tech support for ups we got a kick out of that the first time we saw that postal code! there is also a :censored2: NF. Canadians are great!

c23jmp

cjay
ok i have a lady who gets pks almost everyday and her name is wei wei,no kidding everytime i del this pkg it puts a smile on my face.. :):happy-very:

ni3dd

I'm looking to hear some of the funniest(actual and factual) names you've seen on address labels. I have an Edgardo Penas on my route. The guy next to me delivers to a dude with the last name Turnipseed, but the best one I've ever heard was today when a campus driver said he delivered to a Peter Gripper. That's grounds for justifiable homicide for catching a name like that; especially from your parents.:crying:

ItAintMe

There is an international customer that we regularly see packages going to that is always good for a laugh, he/she is named Anil Joyram. Another one we see very often is Anita Goodfellow. Poor lady she must be single! There are a lot of interesting names of cities in the U.S. and abroad as well.

Kae3106

This one wasn't on a package but somehow a terminated UPS employee managed to change his name in the system to friend* UPS (no *, but the actual word). For some reason, the bank wouldn't cash his final payoff check with that name on it and he had to go back and explain to his manager why he needed the check reissued.

SWORDFISH

I deliver to a guy named Ben Dover. The funnier part is that I used to prank call his house when I was a kid. Now I talk to him but I wont ever admit to the prank calls

DustinM

I was unloading last week and my sorters were below par so I had to wait for a few minutes and I read the name Barby Dawl. I've also read a "Harry Johnson" on a package before.

probellringer

this lady signed for a pkg....last name was NOONE ...I asked jokingly if it was pronounced "no-one" or noon ...she said later..can you imagine the follow up form...signed for by no one