Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

Thumbster

Richard Blower, Richard Dancer, and another with the last name Growcock.... and I have a current customer with the last name "Rape".

Also, I learned early in my career to say "how do you spell your last name?" instead of "is your last name Goat-ass?"

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
I know this is going off the thread, but funniest thing a customer said to me the other day. It had recently got kinda cold around here, and I'm a driver who pretty much always wears shorts. It was a non dr house, so i had to wait for her to come to the door and sign. She's a older woman who is kinda dingy, but said in a totally serious tone, "whew, it's kinda cold out here today, do you need to borrow some pants?" ***....said no thanks and i gotta go. Later on i just giggled about it, thinking was she gonna bring me some wranglers? capris? camo pants? I shoulda said yes.....

NHDRVR

I have a residence on my route who's last name is Duchemin. I always thought it was pronounced Duke-a-min. I met the customer one day, said her last name the way I thought it was pronounced and was corrected... :censored2:-man

I know your last name is a personal thing but don't you think you could let yourself off the hook sometimes??

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Dick Frost. Also got an Eadie Button. Ip I made a mitake, I dus pess my Eadie Button an it all otay agin!

driftnwrx

Had a guy sign for a pkg at an apt. with the last name Areolla. I asked him what his last name was just for kicks and it was in fact pronounced as you would expect!
He seemed a little hesitant to say his last name:wink2:

UPSF Peeon

Had a guy sign for a pkg at an apt. with the last name Areolla. I asked him what his last name was just for kicks and it was in fact pronounced as you would expect!
He seemed a little hesitant to say his last name:wink2:
pretty common hispanic last name and i dont understand whats funny about it

SouthCal

I've spoken with a Hung Duck, a Phyuck Nyguen (prounounced When), I've had a customer whose name used every letter of the alphabet, I've seen a package addressed to Ben Dover, spoken with Lim Solung to name a few. I'll probably think of more later.

StopTheAct

there is this old guy... i swear from far away its hard to tell if its a woman or man..
his name was Saddam Hussien ((weird))
and the thing i noticed in the past he had some big computer type stuff delivered to his house..(not normal stuff)))
maybee he own's a Gas station or somthing!!