Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I used to deliver to Jack Craps. Went into his lawnmower shop almost everyday, and had a hell of a time talking to him, and not laughing at his name

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Here are two funny boxes I have read!

1) The side of the box read...
"my shaft is a woody"

2) Was some kind of Asian box:
On the side of the box someone wrote..(all the words were phenetically spelt like):
"a rot of fings in dis box"

browniehound

It's hard to keep a straight face when a woman signs with the last name Greathead.
Was this woman single or did she marry someone named Greathead and took his name? If she did this then that is screwed up.

If you're born with the name there is nothing you can do except legally change it, but to choose to take that name as woman is "daring" to say the least.

Was she good looking at all disney?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seen a missort yesterday going to Climax Springs,Missouri
My sister lives in Climax, GA - the highest point on the railroad between Montgomery, AL and Jacksonville, FL.

Climax is also the "home of Swine Time every Saturday after Thanksgiving and they hope everybody comes" (It's on the sign). Also, the Queen is called Ms. Swine Time.

In this area of Southwest Georgia are the cities Hopeful, Mt. Pleasant, Climax and Recovery. That was the route we all tried to take on Friday night dates. :happy-very: