Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

On a dare, this guy legally changed his name to "Heywood Jablowmee".... had to be posted in a newspaper to be legal. I have a street in my area Haywood, always reminds me of it.

On the topic of streets, there is an intersection in Richmond, British Columbia.... Bowcock & Gay.

Employees....there is a Robert E. Lee in my center.

I had a package the other day for a Reed Madink. The n should have been a u.

I've also had a Steve Cockshott. There's also a Kristie Brinkley and Peter Townsend on my route.

I've also delivered to a Tim Taylor. We started talking about his name and he said when he's talking to others and they "don't" say anything, just smirk, he knows what they're thinking.

You just can't make this stuff up!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My sister lives in Climax, GA - the highest point on the railroad between Montgomery, AL and Jacksonville, FL.

Climax is also the "home of Swine Time every Saturday after Thanksgiving and they hope everybody comes" (It's on the sign). Also, the Queen is called Ms. Swine Time.

In this area of Southwest Georgia are the cities Hopeful, Mt. Pleasant, Climax and Recovery. That was the route we all tried to take on Friday night dates. :happy-very:

Well Hoax, I learn something new on this site all the time. I thought Climax was near Cumming, but I now know I'm wrong.:biting:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
while this name was not on a package, it was on a message that was generated from one of the call centers.

the message said to call "maroon" at ###-####. i laughed. there was no way i could call and ask for maroon. so, when i called the company, i asked for a "Morgan" thinking the name was a typo. the person on the other end of the line said there was no oone by the name of Morgan that worked there. I asked for the shipping department, they said, "oh, your looking for maroon" (clearly the name means something different in the counrty where he was born). but to make things even funnier, the customer, er, um, maroon, was not understanding dim. wgt. I explained and explained over and over. finally, i said, "OK maroon, try it this way" i was being service observed during that call. my supervisor said she almost peed in her pants during the call. :childishmask:

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
Beverly Hill

I was on a rural route and at the end of a long bumpy dusty dirt road was an old beat up raggedy house with goats and chickens in the yard. A man came out to meet me, and I, not being sure i was at the right house uttered, "Is this BEVERLY HILL'S ???"

ID Brown

I delivered to a Richard Head a couple of times on a route that I was covering. He jokes that his parents had a "sence of humor."