Funny DVIRS?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
A driver stepped in dog poop and tracked it through his vehicle. He came back in and asked the car washer to clean it up. The fact that he tracked in the vehicle shows he didnt even try to rub some off in the grass. What a :censored2:bag. How do you become that guy? He has to be in his mid 40s. A grown man asking another grown man to clean up his dog poop mess, what a joke. He's one of those guys who thinks because he's been here for 20+ years everyone owes him. The car washer didnt clean it up. I hope he writes it up today, Im going to red tag it until peak and give him the turd of the fleet.
I've met those types...They think their long service excludes them from owning those day to day unpleasantries.

Packmule

One guy (retired now) told me he wrote in the DVIR: "Truck shimmies so bad over 80 mph I can't do my paperwork."
That was back when we still used paper records and had to turn in cash on CODs. Apparently, he got ripped on by management the next day, but said it was worth it. Decades later, I still chuckle about it.