Funny things seen at UPS

Cincypackagehandler

So today at break we have this 19 year old kid trying to buy some candy from the machine in the break room. He puts his money in and makes his selection but of course the candy gets stuck so he gets about 8 feet away from the machine, rears back and hits the machine like Ray Lewis and the entire glass shatters and the dude is literally in the candy machine. Maybe the funniest thing I've seen in 6 years in this place. Anyone else got any funny\crazy stories?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
So today at break we have this 19 year old kid trying to buy some candy from the machine in the break room. He puts his money in and makes his selection but of course the candy gets stuck so he gets about 8 feet away from the machine, rears back and hits the machine like Ray Lewis and the entire glass shatters and the dude is literally in the candy machine. Maybe the funniest thing I've seen in 6 years in this place. Anyone else got any funny\crazy stories?

Did he get his candy?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I had a sup riding with me one day and we delivered to a nice looking older lady. On the way back to the truck, sup said "I bet she was hot 30 yrs ago". Sup didn't see husband working on a car next to pc. He almost got to see what a torque wrench tastes like.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I once had to grab a sup to keep him from walking in the women's locker room. He was following a gymnast.

He said thanks that ass had me in a trance.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When I was driver helping a couple years ago we were would split the street, he took left and I took right. That is until we got to one stop. We switched for some reason. When I was walking back I noticed that the customer happened to be a mid 30s smoke show barely dressed. The driver was in heaven. I laughed for about the next 5 stops because of the grin on his face.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I've seen people terminated for vandalizing the machines....that story may not be done.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I was driver helping a couple years ago we were would split the street, he took left and I took right. That is until we got to one stop. We switched for some reason. When I was walking back I noticed that the customer happened to be a mid 30s smoke show barely dressed. The driver was in heaven. I laughed for about the next 5 stops because of the grin on his face.

I always kept the "good" stops for myself. Mama didn't raise no fool.

wayfair

swollen member
Delivered a food stamp debit card today at a not so fancy apartment... lady took a bit to answer the door( I was putting driver cross and filling out info notice)
when she answered, she said

" I was making sure you weren't filming me"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I once had a center manager call me that a customer really needed a package. I said it's actually my next stop.

He said you're gonna want to wait and get a signature. I thanked him when I returned.

ezmoney5150

We've had people discharged for doing that.

upsmaninmi

When I was part time I worked with a guy who "wasn't too bright". Watching his mind try and figure out how to open the new multiple perforated pay checks was a thing of beauty.