Funny Warning letter.

raceanoncr

Aren't all warning letters funny?

Slightly different avenue, here.

Got a warning letter for something I can't even remember. I tell if I could but just can't remember. The Div Mangler wrote it himself. I don't know if that's still done or if form letter is used or what, but you could tell he wrote it himself. It was so badly written, so incoherent, so nonsensical. I was gonna file a griev on it anyway but this was the clincher. Filed and didn't even get to a local panel. Thrown out and disappeared forever.

The guy was a maroon. That's why he fit so well in Div chair, I guess.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Guy at work had this hated customer. He called him little Hitler. When the guy would sign he typed that in the DIAD to stop complete it. Well long story short the guy files a claim for a missing box. Low and behold mangement goes back to look for a signature and they see a years worth of Little Hitler's signing for boxes lol.
That driver is a maroon. He should visit one of those death camps.

watdaflock?

Rama dama dingdong for Indians
I thought most drivers used Hadji, from the greatest cartoon ever.
Hadji+Singh.jpg

MC0493

All the Asians that run nail salons and chinese restaurants that just say yes when i ask for the last name. Same with other people who don't speak much english. Get to have fun making something up there.

Savvy412

I make up names all the time but one time this lady was complaining because the drivers wouldnt leave the package. (it was a do not dr) So Shes home, I didnt hear her last name so I made it up. I delv the next day and shes like why do you say my last name was (bla bla bla) haha Only time I got called out on it

But for me

White - Smith
Black - Johnson or washington
Chinese - Lee or yang
Arab - Abadi or mohammed