Game. Set. Match.

542thruNthru

They would find a way for the drivers to load their own trucks. Save them a fortune by doing so, I guarantee they’ve looked into it.

They've looked into it for sure but almost impossible with DOT. Those hours loading that truck and then driving it would go towards your hours. There a lot of cogs in machine drivers can't do it all.

Time for change

Only zealots are saying all loaders should make 30 an hour. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to give a 4 year person and a 10 year person the same bump as the 1 month person or 1 day person. Unreasonable people think a 3 year employee and a 30 day employee should make the exact same amount.

542thruNthru

Only zealots are saying all loaders should make 30 an hour. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to give a 4 year person and a 10 year person the same bump as the 1 month person or 1 day person. Unreasonable people think a 3 year employee and a 30 day employee should make the exact same amount.

Problem is now the 11 year and 20 year person are upset and they all vote. It's not as simple as people think. You give a raise to one group everyone wants it. That means all PT employees and a 3$ raise to everyone is a ton of money.

So honest question and remember there're about 190k PT works. How much is reasonable across the board?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just want to give a shout out to my biggest fan and stalker @DriveInDriveOut.
tenor (25).gif

Actually with the show up bonus a day 1 non Union employees are earning $15 to $20/hr. But the Union does not think you deserve the same. Obviously the company believes it because they are paying it and have been for years.

Time for change

Actually with the show up bonus a day 1 non Union employees are earning $15 to $20/hr. But the Union does not think you deserve the same. Obviously the company believes it because they are paying it and have been for years.
Some on here readily admit they don’t care about other paying members, just themselves. So they obviously don’t care that non union members get paid more to do same job.

Some on here readily admit they don’t care about other paying members, just themselves. So they obviously don’t care that non union members get paid more to do same job.
And they call us meesters because we want to improve the working conditions of the majority of the UPS Teamsters. Most are scared they may have to give up their McMansions and $60k pick up trucks to give the majority equal wages.

brown_trousers

And do you believe this is a good thing? I guess it is for the minority of the Union members.
Its not a good thing. Bost most of my fellow drivers dont give a crap about teamsters, unless they are drivers also.

Having talked to a few of them, they couldnt care less about part timers. And the general attitude, is that if a part timer doesnt want to become a driver, they should GTFO of UPS.

Dont be fooled. Brotherhood doesnt truly exist here

Its not a good thing. Bost most of my fellow drivers dont give a crap about teamsters, unless they are drivers also.

Having talked to a few of them, they couldnt care less about part timers. And the general attitude, is that if a part timer doesnt want to become a driver, they should GTFO of UPS.

Dont be fooled. Brotherhood doesnt truly exist here
Been that way ever since the Union agreed to the two tier wage system for PT. Before then PT or FT sups never touched a package. They all wore suits to work and never wore browns unless they were training a new driver. Now you cannot tell the difference from a driver sup or a PT sup or an hourly.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I just want to give a shout out to my biggest fan and stalker @DriveInDriveOut. His uncanny ability to emoji charm every post and not rebuttal is an amazing example of his blind dedication to the vote no movement. :)

View attachment 212512

It's because all of your arguments have been successfully refuted, but you keep repeating them like they mean something. It's his way of keeping you in check without going to the effort of repeating all the reasons why your arguments are invalid.

LagunaBrown

It's because all of your arguments have been successfully refuted, but you keep repeating them like they mean something. It's his way of keeping you in check without going to the effort of repeating all the reasons why your arguments are invalid.
You guys are hilarious. My arguments invalid? Ha ha ha ha! Take off your blinders man! You are just like those trump supporters that justify a racist bigot for President. What a bunch of blockheads.

542thruNthru

Do you ever spend time with your kids? Feel bad for them, put your phone down, brown cafe will be here Monday

You use this lame line all the time. Yet you are always on here. You going to call her one of the BC "click" members also because she disagrees with you?

babboo25

Banned
You use this lame line all the time. Yet you are always on here. You going to call her one of the BC "click" members also because she disagrees with you?
It’s not lame, look at the most disgruntled members, they are always on here. I have 800 posts in 11 years, how am I always on here?