Game. Set. Match.

brown_trousers

The money HAS always went to premium jobs. What I'm tell you is the PT ranks have been ignored for far to long and now social media may be the teamsters downfall. Now it seems the tides are changing and the money needs to go to existing PT ranks not to drivers that make over a 100k a year.

When you ignore and step on the peons it's only a matter of time before there is a revolt. That's what it looks like is going on. Are they being helped by politics sure but that's still the unions own doing by letting it go on for too long.
Well put!

babboo25

Banned
I expect to make a portion of my living from a part time job, absofreakinlutely! And I want that portion to be higher from UPS, the wage disparity is ridiculous and most fair minded people know it.
Wage disparity should be bigger in my opinion. What you want is a free handout from UPS, I worked 2 jobs for several years, choice I made. I also had my hands in my own pockets, no handouts, quit whining

LagunaBrown

The fact that you’ve been deep throating this contract like a hooker on half price mondays speaks volumes. And you still miss the point of Tyler’s message. I don’t think you’ll ever get it. We can chalk you up to hopeless. Another West coast Teamster that loves subcontractors and non equal pay for equal work. That west coast is something else huh!
Once again you call names and go on the offensive whenever your vote no propaganda gets put in check. Face it your poster boy screwed up and you can’t handle it just like when I showed you that Ron Carey introduced two tier drivers in the 1997 contract and that they are already all over the country. You really blew you top and went deep in denial. I know your game now and will not stoop to your low level. I will keep posting facts like you letting part timers do full time feeder work 7 months out of the year instead of hiring feeder drivers. I really enjoy your hypocritical rants keep it up, it makes you look intelligent.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Once again you call names and go on the offensive whenever your vote no propaganda gets put in check. Face it your poster boy screwed up and you can’t handle it just like when I showed you that Ron Carey introduced two tier drivers in the 1997 contract and that they are already all over the country. You really blew you top and went deep in denial. I know your game now and will not stoop to your low level. I will keep posting facts like you letting part timers do full time feeder work 7 months out of the year instead of hiring feeder drivers. I really enjoy your hypocritical rants keep it up, it makes you look intelligent.
The simple fact is that even if he did make 120k a year, all the more reason for disparity in the pay of full time package, 22.4 and part timers. You’re not really at good at making a case.

LagunaBrown

I just want to give a shout out to my biggest fan and stalker @DriveInDriveOut. His uncanny ability to emoji charm every post and not rebuttal is an amazing example of his blind dedication to the vote no movement. :)

5878B69A-F5BF-4922-B925-A8A069A324EB.jpeg

LagunaBrown

The simple fact is that even if he did make 120k a year, all the more reason for disparity in the pay of full time package, 22.4 and part timers. You’re not really at good at making a case.
Your telling a part timer to take money from his future top rate to give him a dollar now. How stupid are you?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your telling a part timer to take money from his future top rate to give him a dollar now. How stupid are you?
I’m telling you that you bitched for the wrong thing. That stupid starting rate is useless. You should have requested more for the catchup. Good job.
You’re part time???