Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Post video game related stuff if any of you old bastards even know what those are. group up etc etc i wouldn't post your profile here but do it through pm.
highlights gifs rants about how terrible x game is.

ScreenShot_17-01-29_12-46-03-000.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saw the new COD trailer. I've been waiting a long time for them to get back to WW2 era, they've gone too far with the modern warfare crap. But it all comes down to how good the multi player is I guess.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Saw the new COD trailer. I've been waiting a long time for them to get back to WW2 era, they've gone too far with the modern warfare crap. But it all comes down to how good the multi player is I guess.
last cod i really got into was cod4 zombies is fun but besides that not really interesting to me anymore after playing so much counter-strike

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
last cod i really got into was cod4 zombies is fun but besides that not really interesting to me anymore after playing so much counter-strike
Haven't played counter strike since the early 2000's. I'm not surprised people are still playing mods of Half-Life though, it's probably the best PC game of all time. Day of defeat was my go to back in the day.

I still play through all the Half Life's at least once a year, it holds up really well.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Haven't played counter strike since the early 2000's. I'm not surprised people are still playing mods of Half-Life though, it's probably the best PC game of all time. Day of defeat was my go to back in the day.

I still play through all the Half Life's at least once a year, it holds up really well.
i cant wait for hl3! :rolleyes: