sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Post video game related stuff if any of you old bastards even know what those are. group up etc etc i wouldn't post your profile here but do it through pm.
highlights gifs rants about how terrible x game is.

View attachment 131106
I usually forget how bad I am at them until I play something against other people and get my ass spoon fed to me. I tend stick more with single-player story and co-op kind of games.

grimm_eclipse.gif

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I also tend to play a lot more often during inclimate weather. I like seizing the nice days for boats and bikes. It's nice to have something to do no matter what it's doing outside.

Well I own a landscaping company lol and work preload and a 6 month old. Time is tight!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Mars has been cleared of all the monsters by yours truly. I love using the Soul Cube. Still playing my PS2 collection of games on my 1st Gen PS3 machine.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I actually bought a PS2 with gta vice City maybe a year ago. Tried hooking it up to my hdtv. Looks absolutely terrible
There are some smoothing options you can activate to help with those game. I always like visiting Vice City and Liberty City to just to raise hell. Scooter Shooter and Mafia Massacre are a few subgame favorites.