sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Best sleepy girl. She's my spirit animal on cold, dark Mondays when I don't want to go out on my route that's 50 stops heavier because this company likes to cut routes on Monday.
I'm the opposite. She's mine on Friday night when I'm finally done with the week and am ready to go to bed early with the luxury of not setting an alarm.

sailfish

@Analbumcover Two Ella Musk commissions in one day. I gotta say. She's determined but she doesn't seem to be making any communication progress whatsoever.

1702179562432.png

sailfish

I hate what Mihoyo has done to geo but I can't not roll on Navia. She's adorable and wholesome and blows things up with cannons.
And has sunglasses. The only character with freaking sunglasses. I would actually pay to have that as a dressing room option for any character.

sailfish

Can't wait for Ayaya to meet Furina @sailfish
Actually Faruzan's been growing on me a lot lately. I always liked her for a number of reasons (first one probably obvious) but running Furina on support my full EM Faruzan is just a tornado that literally slaughters everything in the way with two charge shots.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Apparently Gumi has a voicebank on Synth V like Teto now. Do you think Crypton will license Miku eventually or hang onto her for exclusivity?

Her exclusivity is Crypton's bread and butter so I'm not sure. As long as they get to keep that sweet sponsorship deal with Goodsmile Team Racing XD

sailfish

Her exclusivity is Crypton's bread and butter so I'm not sure. As long as they get to keep that sweet sponsorship deal with Goodsmile Team Racing XD
I wasn't really surprised by Teto but Gumi kinda came as a shock to me. I'm curious what Megpoid/Internet Co. has to gain from this.