Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
modern gaming.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I've yet to interact with a single other person, in real life or online, who was familiar with The Journeyman Project.

sailfish

I didn't know Teto had one lol. Nice to see other vocaloid's getting attention though.

I just went on amiami and pre-ordered all the Dehya merchandise I could because I'm a simp and want her to crush me.
I've always liked Teto but her Synth V AI design is perfection and it's nice to see her differentiated as more than just a Miku derivative. I'm still waiting for the day Hagane Miku finally gets some more love. I swear Utsu-P's album covers are the only thing keeping her alive.

sailfish

I really want Shenhe's but can't justify spending real money on a skin,
I used to be that way until one day I had a realization when I considered it costs the same to eat lunch at a :censored2:ing gas station one time and compared it to how much time I actually get out of the game. One skin every now and then is a drop in a bucket.

(Though this only applies to F2P games. I'll still never give in to the predatory microtransaction :censored2: on games I already paid for upfront.)