Gap Reports

Star B

White Lightening
that's falsification and probably a reason why they clamped down on walkup requests.

I don't care about my gaps when I'm running that extended route. There's nothing I can do about them because.... I can't go any faster than 65!

DeliveryException

Yeah, no walk-ups without full address and tracking number. Also any and all sweeps must have management approval. At least that's what the numerous messages from dispatch everyday say.

Purplepackage

Yeah, no walk-ups without full address and tracking number. Also any and all sweeps must have management approval. At least that's what the numerous messages from dispatch everyday say.

That just shows how disconnected express is, every district and region is so different with dumb rules. I could get 20 walk ups a day if I wanted

It will be fine

I would never request a walkup and put no package...

How much do you pay IWBF?
Depends how good you are. Start @ 45k with bonus, most of my guys end up around 52-54 after peak.
It's looking like I'm going to need to offer insurance next year, gotta get myself out of the individual market with this nonsense going on.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Depends how good you are. Start @ 45k with bonus, most of my guys end up around 52-54 after peak.
It's looking like I'm going to need to offer insurance next year, gotta get myself out of the individual market with this nonsense going on.

Are you planning on offering a buyout to those employees who have spousal coverage?