Gap Reports

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Gaps and efficiency have been beaten to death before but this is interesting that you still have no solid response to this. So do higher ups tell you to plug in numbers and provide useless info to couriers or is it something that all ops managers coincidentally do?

It's like trying to explain to the baby why he HAS to eat his strained carrots. It all goes over his head because the only thing he knows is that he doesn't like the taste. He cries and screams about it because he's not smart enough to articulate his thoughts and emotions any other way.

You're the type of person that likes to control (or manipulate) what is known, whether true or half-true or not at all. Seems like a common theme for Fedex management. Like I said, mind games.

Maybe someday you'll get a mind and you can play too!

Oldfart

Yeah, no walk-ups without full address and tracking number. Also any and all sweeps must have management approval. At least that's what the numerous messages from dispatch everyday say.
My buddies back home tell me that is the result of a certain VP's relative getting terminated for getting walk-ups to cover his time lounging at home during his shift.

whenIgetthere

My buddies back home tell me that is the result of a certain VP's relative getting terminated for getting walk-ups to cover his time lounging at home during his shift.

I know someone who did similar, grabs his on calls during delivery cycle, processes them while at home. Guess he's not afraid of GPS. Not sure if he still does it.

Schweddy

Balls
It's like trying to explain to the baby why he HAS to eat his strained carrots. It all goes over his head because the only thing he knows is that he doesn't like the taste. He cries and screams about it because he's not smart enough to articulate his thoughts and emotions any other way.

Maybe someday you'll get a mind and you can play too!

yep, just a bunch of stupid couriers that don't know carrots from crayons.

enlighten us DP, drop your brilliant baby beats for us feeble-minded minions.

MassWineGuy

Yeah, no walk-ups without full address and tracking number. Also any and all sweeps must have management approval. At least that's what the numerous messages from dispatch everyday say.

That is one tough district you work in. I've never been told that.

If you need that info do this:

When you pup a stop with multiple pieces, pup all but one (or two). Then you can use that piece's address and tracking number for a walkup. Mgt might be able to figure it out, but I doubt they'll spend the time to do it.

MAKAVELI

That is one tough district you work in. I've never been told that.

If you need that info do this:

When you pup a stop with multiple pieces, pup all but one (or two). Then you can use that piece's address and tracking number for a walkup. Mgt might be able to figure it out, but I doubt they'll spend the time to do it.
You are learning grasshopper.