Garbage pre load

rod

Retired 22 years
I always enjoyed finishing loading my truck. I wasn't perfect but I knew were most of the stuff went-----stacked up in the middle--front to back--- with the 2 wheel cart and a couple dozen packages load up in the cab with me.

Over 70

Ours isnt that bad but we'll wrap air ourselves and leave the building 920-930ish a few times a week.

On those days they tell us to "make good business decisions" with air. Essentially not to run straight air even if you could get it all off if one is way out of trace. Embarrassing IMO.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone else leaving the building at 9:50-10am after loading half of your car yourself??
We are in a never ending cycle. The preload waits for feeders, package gets out late, comes in late, feeding the loop.

The whole problem starts with the preload starting too late.

This never was a chronic problem until recently. No one seems to have a answer?

Whenever a visitor bigwig-honcho visits the building, a miracle always happens, the building is wrapped by 8:20? How is that?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Our hub hired temps a few months back and they all got let go last week. Preload for us has been a consistent 5 hours a day. Usually leaving the building by 930. Many drivers are called in to work preload and those that come in ready to drive are usually waiting around for a bit for us to finish

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We are in a never ending cycle. The preload waits for feeders, package gets out late, comes in late, feeding the loop.

The whole problem starts with the preload starting too late.

This never was a chronic problem until recently. No one seems to have a answer?

Whenever a visitor bigwig-honcho visits the building, a miracle always happens, the building is wrapped by 8:20? How is that?

Supervisors working. At least that's why it happens in our center.

MendozaJ

Happens often in my building. What's worse is that, despite leaving after 0945, they still have to run out the pkgs left behind to us later in the day.