Go Feeder or wait for 22.4?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Don't you need 1 year safe driving before going feeder? If you can go straight into feeder skipping 22.4 def do it.
Depends on the need of the hub. We started allowing part timers with zero wheel time get a shot at feeders starting about 5 or so years ago and still going on to this day. We started with around 250 drivers and are currently sitting just short of 600. The goal is 750.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Depends on the need of the hub. We started allowing part timers with zero wheel time get a shot at feeders starting about 5 or so years ago and still going on to this day. We started with around 250 drivers and are currently sitting just short of 600. The goal is 750.
holy mackerel Batman

Driver7906

Feeder is the best job in the company.

Getting fat can be prevented. It’s all about the lifestyle choices you make as far as diet and recreational activities off the job.

oldupsman

Please stop telling people package ruins your body. It’s just bad advice. Follow the methods, take your damn lunch and breaks. And don’t be a runner. It’s pretty damn simple
I don't think i know a single package driver with 20 plus years that did NOT have a problem with some aspect of their body.

I'll just keep telling drivers this because it's true. There are always exceptions of the rule.
Here’s one did 34 years
Sounds cliché but I follow the methods, cut my sporh down and always try to take my lunch and breaks during the prescribed time.

Everyone I talk to who does this feels better when they finally do this.
I did 32 full time in package and got out quite healthy. It's really just about taking your time
and never worry about the stinkin numbers.