Gas Card crisis

Ghost in the Darkness

Word is the company thinks that if some drivers will work off the clock, and work through their lunch and break, then some will be willing to pay to fuel their trucks out of their own pocket.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
they need to give every cover driver an assigned gas card..
🧔✊
I completely agree with this. Most route drivers leave their gas card in their wallet instead of leaving it with the assigned truck. And the ones that do leave the card eventually get it jacked by some stupid cover driver. Gas cards are a problem here. Luckily I still have a working peak card from last year.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have a hard time not only believing anyone would actually fill a truck up out of their own pocket, but that UPS thinks anyone would and plans around it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why are gas cards not collected every night.
Because not everyone is in a big city center full of ghetto trash and they need a driver ID entered at the pump to work anyway. Not only this, only certain employee IDs are approved to use the cards in the first place.

542thruNthru

Because not everyone is in a big city center full of ghetto trash and they need a driver ID entered at the pump to work anyway. Not only this, only certain employee IDs are approved to use the cards in the first place.
Yet they have drivers taking them home during vacation or cover driver's taking them.

It's not about theft you whiney little punk. It's about common sense.