Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1671302295587.png

newfie

Not the whole picture. The costs of getting started on a drilling operation are enormous anyway. These companies are gun-shy after the wild swings we've seen in the last 15 years.
would you invest if you thought the present administration may shut you down? the oil production is increasing and closing in on 2019 but theres got to be a better way then to send it overseas while we dry up our strategic oil reserves.

newfie

Ummmm. The reserves were full. There was nowhere to put it.🤣
not true we actually had more 10 years earlier . It can hold 714 million barrels of oil . it hit that around 2010 and got close but still had room in 2019 . BB we have to stop excusing government incompetence just because its your guy.

1671303732407.png

bacha29

You seem to have qualms about opening up Federal lands and offshore to oil exploration and drilling. Why? Huge amount of land out there in the West to be explored. And you won't address what was pointed out about those 9000 leases aren't so available after all. Why won't you? Doesn't fit the narrative?
Once again whether it's public land or private land if the potential yield does not appear to be large enough to support the costs of development the project simply never happens.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Is that ANWR? Do you make so much money that you don't care about high prices? People who make a lot less than you certainly do.
I don’t think there is drilling in ANWR. I’m retired for over 20 years, and yes, I don’t care about gas prices.