Gas Prices

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'd rather drive that 49 chevy today then any of the crap currently out there. Would love to drive something built like a tank.

klein

Für Meno :)
Couldn't believe my eyes yesterday, as I drove back from a job interview.

Gas actually went down 5 cents per liter yesterday !
That's about 20 cents US per gallon !
Maybe just a little break before the storm ?

klein

Those are great lyrics from those protesters :

"We paid our dues, where's our change?" "We'll vote for you in 2012, yes that's true. Look at the Republicans — what else can we do?"

Btw: Gas is here finally cheaper then in California, eh ?
Just figured it out : US$3.96.7 for a gallon in Edmonton. (for DS: 99.9/ltr at Safeway with the 5cent/ltr off offer discounted).

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Is the current recession Obama's fault? No, he inherited the worst recession in US history from Bush, who totally screwed it up for 8 years. Remember, Bush came into office with a budget surplus, courtesy of Bill Clinton. Obama has done a credible job of keeping us out of a depression, and has made logical moves to improve the economy.

klein

I don't even know whay that's an issue !
Bush was running a $1 Trillion deficit per year in his 2nd term.

If Obama wouldn't have spent a penny, he would still have a record of spending 3 or 4 Trillion, without even doing anything !
That's just how Bush left it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama chose to continue wars and add a 3rd. He's responsible as of his swearing in day. He wants to blame, blame, blame.........when is he going to take responsibility for anything ? He's a shirker, reneger, closet deal maker, liar...shall I go on. He has a record now. He has to run on that record. He's a reactive rather than a ruler & leader. He's totally out of his skill zone. People are realizing that, finally.

I don't care how you look at it, Obama is responsible for adding $5 trillion to the deficit.

klein

I don't call it Obama adding a 3rd war.

That's a UN mission, just minmial costs to the US and no ground troops.

The Europeans are thinking of putting ground forces there though, and then people like you, will still call it Obama's war !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, excuse me it's a 'Kinetic Military Action'.....that's K.M.A. (kiss my @$$) Don't any of this messiah's staff check his acronyms ??? WTF ! Win The Future!