Gas Prices

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama chose to continue wars and add a 3rd. He's responsible as of his swearing in day. He wants to blame, blame, blame.........when is he going to take responsibility for anything ? He's a shirker, reneger, closet deal maker, liar...shall I go on. He has a record now. He has to run on that record. He's a reactive rather than a ruler & leader. He's totally out of his skill zone. People are realizing that, finally.

I don't care how you look at it, Obama is responsible for adding $5 trillion to the deficit.

Did Bush even have a skill zone?

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's gonna appoint a special commission to look for those evil speculators......that will get our focus off the real problems. What a weenie !!
There are already people who are suppose to watch gas prices....just kick them in the butt and tell them to do their job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
how that promise of making jobs #1 going ?

Better than with Bush. He was losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 per month. If Bush were still President, we'd all be learning Chinese right now because they'd own us lock, stock, and barrel. He was a maroon.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bush is gone brother.... tell us all the great Obama accomplishments....

The greatest Obama accomplishement will always be replacing George W. Bush, the architect of our worst recession ever. Too bad they turned down his idea to privatize Social Security, huh? "Mission Accomplished" (only if you mean effing up the USA).

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh, excuse me it's a 'Kinetic Military Action'.....that's K.M.A. (kiss my @$$) Don't any of this messiah's staff check his acronyms ??? WTF ! Win The Future!

So, your buddy Mc Cain is in Lybia, wants to see more US military action, and arm the rebels, too.
There ya go.
Better then cheap Obama, that doesn't even want more US air attacks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Better than with Bush. He was losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 per month. If Bush were still President, we'd all be learning Chinese right now because they'd own us lock, stock, and barrel. He was a maroon.

Who do you think bought all of bho's new debt ? Why it was the nice chinese.
And why do you constantly think bho was running against GWB in 2008 ?
Until you can compare bho's school grades against GWB"s ,I would strongly suggest that you refrain from name calling because you might end up apologizing .

klein

Orlando gas station charges $5.69 a gallon

By BEN ROONEY, CNN Staff Reporter
Story Created: Apr 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM PDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Gas prices are on the rise nationwide, but one filling station in Florida has earned the dubious distinction of having the highest prices in the country.

Suncoast Energys, located near the Orlando International Airport, was charging $5.69 a gallon for regular gasoline on Friday. That's the highest of any gas retailer in the nation, according to price tracker gasbuddy.com

Nimnim

The Nim
Orlando gas station charges $5.69 a gallon

By BEN ROONEY, CNN Staff Reporter
Story Created: Apr 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM PDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Gas prices are on the rise nationwide, but one filling station in Florida has earned the dubious distinction of having the highest prices in the country.

Suncoast Energys, located near the Orlando International Airport, was charging $5.69 a gallon for regular gasoline on Friday. That's the highest of any gas retailer in the nation, according to price tracker gasbuddy.com

I know that station, they're known for being quite a bit higher than anyone else around. I'm sure they've found some loophole to be able to gouge that badly. Though as the story goes it looks like the loophole will be smaller as people will be able to see the price before pulling up to the pump soon enough.

I know that station, they're known for being quite a bit higher than anyone else around. I'm sure they've found some loophole to be able to gouge that badly. Though as the story goes it looks like the loophole will be smaller as people will be able to see the price before pulling up to the pump soon enough.
In my area there is one distributor that has 10 or so stations withing the county that are always 5-10 cents higher than everyone else. What I can't understand is how they do enough business to stay open. On the other hand we have one station that is usually 3-5 cents cheaper than everyone else, you can hardly get in the driveway at the slowest part of the day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have a station locally that is 25-30 cents/gallon higher. This station is in a small town and is right off of the interstate, which is where they get most of their customers (mostly Canadian tourists).

I would think they can charge whatever they want--it is up to the consumer as to whether they are willing to pay.

klein

Speaking of those Canadian Tourists...
Yesterday, the roads leading to the border crossings into the US were jammed packed ! 3+ miles long and up to 3 hrs to get thru.
Don't do any shopping this long weekend Upstate !
Your Malls and roads, are currently invaded and under seige ! LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Speaking of those Canadian Tourists...
Yesterday, the roads leading to the border crossings into the US were jammed packed ! 3+ miles long and up to 3 hrs to get thru.
Don't do any shopping this long weekend Upstate !
Your Malls and roads, are currently invaded and under seige ! LOL

The crossings were backed up because Border Patrol beefed up their inspections. WalMart looked like a campground with all of the RV's parked there.