Gas shortages

rod

Retired 22 years
1620947409937.png

bacha29

So you cannot back up your claim that this company laxed on security in exchange for profit?

Typical deflection from you, desperate to defend Biden's disastrous administration.
Be patient. The final report from the congressional hearings that are sure to come will set the matter straight. One thing is for certain . They were lax enough that it had to pay the hackers a 5 million dollar ransom just to persuade them to release the choke hold they had on their company. I'd say that was pretty lax if you ask me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Be patient. The final report from the congressional hearings that are sure to come will set the matter straight.
So you make a claim without evidence that the company was lax on security in exchange for profit. When I ask you for your evidence you deflect, and then tell me to wait for an investigation.

So in short, no, you have no evidence to backup your claims. Pathetic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They were lax enough that it had to pay the hackers a 5 million dollar ransom just to persuade them to release the choke hold they had on their company. I'd say that was pretty lax if you ask me.
What is lax is the biden administration's response to a terrorist cyber attack on America's infrastructure.
Long-standing policy is to recommend companies not negotiate with terrorists. But Biden has always been a weak little bitch when it comes to terrorists.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

It’s Only Been 4 Months: Keystone Pipeline is Shut Down, Gas Prices Are Highest in 6 Years, Gas Stations Are Out of Gas, And Gas Lines in Several States – Nice Work, Joe!​

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

oldngray

nowhere special
What is lax is the biden administration's response to a terrorist cyber attack on America's infrastructure.
Long-standing policy is to recommend companies not negotiate with terrorists. But Biden has always been a weak little bitch when it comes to terrorists.
Biden follows the Obama policy of sending pallets of cash

Serf

The fact that it could cost you so much in gas to take that summer family road trip is incentive to stay home indoors and eat the impossible burger fake meat. Save the planet. Wear a mask.

bacha29

Biden wasn't the one who was negotiating with this group of terrorists. It was Colonial Pipeline who reached the agreement. If it wasn't for the fact that you're too cheap to subscribe to newswires you would have known this.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The fact that it could cost you so much in gas to take that summer family road trip is incentive to stay home indoors and eat the impossible burger fake meat. Save the planet. Wear a mask.
Yuuuuuup!!

Cases in Antarctica are up! Time to batten down the hatches!

Wear a mask or get "vaccinated", the choice is yours.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Biden wasn't the one who was negotiating with this group of terrorists. It was Colonial Pipeline who reached the agreement.
More deflection from the Biden sheep.
All you have are those strawman arguments.

Long-standing policy is to recommend companies not negotiate with terrorists. Biden made no recommendation, essentially endorsing negotiating with terrorists.

Why hasn't Biden said anything about going after these terrorists? Why isn't the trash media you pay to be brainwashed by asking that question?

You are a toe the line sheep partisan Democrat and are desperate to defend your God emporer, dear leader Biden. Sad.

oldngray

nowhere special
More deflection from the Biden sheep.
All you have are those strawman arguments.

Long-standing policy is to recommend companies not negotiate with terrorists. Biden made no recommendation, essentially endorsing negotiating with terrorists.

Why hasn't Biden said anything about going after these terrorists? Why isn't the trash media you pay to be brainwashed by asking that question?

You are a toe the line sheep partisan Democrat and are desperate to defend your God emporer, dear leader Biden. Sad.
Biden even claimed at first those hackers weren't going to be paid.

$5 million later it was whoops!