Gay marriage ban struck down in california

moreluck

golden ticket member
111562_600.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Baba, nothing is free !
Or are you telling me people don't get billed for emrgency services ?
Because as far as I know they sure do !
But they just don't pay the bill, and have bill collectors haunting them, like my 2nd cousin in Florida that owns over $2 Million.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Most people are responsible and carry health insurance and make sacrifices to do so OR they have a job that covers their medical ins.
Those people don't have $2 million outstanding med. bills. There might be circumstnces where that happens.......like....I don't want to carry ins. anymore because I want to have fun things and then you go out and get hit by a bus and you don't die and you aren't covered.

klein

Well, tell that to a 19 yr old that was happy to get a low paying job as a landscaper that doesn't provide health insurance, or even those that work p/t for UPS under 1 year at $9.00/hr that can't afford to pay more on healthcare premiums than they actually earn !

klein

Oh well, there are votes from the republican side comming , like Romneys gay campaign adviser, that may vote for Obama now :)

bbsam

Staff member
First bhos was snubbed by the British Royals , now barney & the dude.
Oh, the horror.

Do you think he cares? I'm going to my niece's wedding this summer and dreading the thought! If there were any way I could come down with a case of verifiable non-life threatening 24 hour horrible disease, I would drink raw sewage to do so.