Gay marriage ban struck down in california

Hey , your beloved country of Germany had this gem of a second verse in Horst-Wessel-Lied, which was the co-national anthem of Germany from 1933-1945.

Clear the streets for the brown battalions,Clear the streets for the stormtrooper!Millions are looking upon the swastika full of hope,The day of freedom and of bread dawns!

Yes that day of freedom was dawning while the Nazis were running slave labor camps.

As for our star spangled banner, from which the term "the land of the free" comes from. It was not recognized as America's official national anthem until 1931, long after the official 1863 abolition of slavery.

So kiss my tuchus.

Don't forget Klein's beloved Germans tossed homosexuals in the ovens right along with the gypsys and the Jews so he knows of what he Googles.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey , your beloved country of Germany had this gem of a second verse in Horst-Wessel-Lied, which was the co-national anthem of Germany from 1933-1945.

Clear the streets for the brown battalions,Clear the streets for the stormtrooper!Millions are looking upon the swastika full of hope,The day of freedom and of bread dawns!

Yes that day of freedom was dawning while the Nazis were running slave labor camps.

As for our star spangled banner, from which the term "the land of the free" comes from. It was not recognized as America's official national anthem until 1931, long after the official 1863 abolition of slavery.

So kiss my tuchus.

PSST.... cach... slavery may have ended in 1931 but EQUAL RIGHTS didnt happen until 1964... In other words, they may not have been slaves, but they were still treated as such for another 33 years.

I dont think anyone needs to kiss your tuchus.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe the point is that "they" have been here for years. Scared?
OK, here's an exercise for you ........picture in your head 2 "bears".....hairy, heavy men, naked and kissing and caressing in bed.

Now picture 2 lesbos that look like Taylor Swift and are lying naked in bed, entwined and kissing.

These 2 visions ARE NOT EQUAL......I don't care who you are!!! They never will be equal!!! Someone actually sent me the naked pictures I described (minus the Taylor Swift....just some beautiful girls) . My reaction to one was "Eeewwwwww!"
My reaction to the other was "AAAhhhhhhh!"

I won't specify which was which!

klein

Für Meno :)
Go ahead, and ban fat people from getting married, too, because of bedroom imaginations.
Or even people in Morelucks age range - awwwwwhhhh

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
OK, here's an exercise for you ........picture in your head 2 "bears".....hairy, heavy men, naked and kissing and caressing in bed. Now picture 2 lesbos that look like Taylor Swift and are lying naked in bed, entwined and kissing. These 2 visions ARE NOT EQUAL......I don't care who you are!!! They never will be equal!!! Someone actually sent me the naked pictures I described (minus the Taylor Swift....just some beautiful girls) . My reaction to one was "Eeewwwwww!" My reaction to the other was "AAAhhhhhhh!" I won't specify which was which!
Quite an imagination you have there...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Go ahead, and ban fat people from getting married, too, because of bedroom imaginations.
Or even people in Morelucks age range - awwwwwhhhh
Who said anything about fat people.......Bears are a legitimate part of the male gay community.....maybe you've never heard of them up in moose country!!

Google "Gay Bears" and learn with your special eyes!! I'm not makin' this stuff up. Maybe I'm hanging with Kathy Griffin too much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quite an imagination you have there...

It was an exercise. I described the pictures I used to have. They weren't drawings. They were photos. It's real life when you have same sex marriage. Try picturing 2 Michael Moore - types.

Can you picture 2 bulls in the pasture ???