Generation Garbage

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2842_35.jpg

Serf

After a generation of unprecedented success. Henry Winkler wants to sell you a reverse mortgage. Burn in hell boomers.

Serf

I don't know what it exactly means. But every millennial I know is one extreme or the other. Meaning, huge salary, very nice things, etc. Or still living at home and involuntarily celibate. No middle ground.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't know what it exactly means. But every millennial I know is one extreme or the other. Meaning, huge salary, very nice things, etc. Or still living at home and involuntarily celibate. No middle ground.
You mean like the motivated versus the unmotivated? The ones still living at home are voluntarily celibate. If they got off their butts and did something with their lives they might be able to get some. What person in their right mind wants a do-nothing still living with Mom, playing video games all day?

vantexan

We should start a dating app for them. LosersOnly.com. You don't have to be lonely, at LosersOnly.com(Because he's always there!).

vantexan

You mean like the motivated versus the unmotivated? The ones still living at home are voluntarily celibate. If they got off their butts and did something with their lives they might be able to get some. What person in their right mind wants a do-nothing still living with Mom, playing video games all day?
You're obviously talking about guys because girls can get it anytime they want(ask Dr.Hook).

vantexan

It's kind of a reflection on the economy though. Half the population is doing really well to reasonably well. The other half struggles. A lot of these guys living at home have parents who are willing to take care of them rather than watch them struggle.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's kind of a reflection on the economy though. Half the population is doing really well to reasonably well. The other half struggles. A lot of these guys living at home have parents who are willing to take care of them rather than watch them struggle.
It’s good for them to struggle. Builds character.

P

pickup

I have never posted in this section before, but those that follow me on the FedEx forum know that I’m not one to start discussions just to stir up trouble.

However, I read an article today regarding how Millennials are saving for retirement, and I was consternated by some of the statistical data.

Due to the negligence of the Boomers, most Millennials can’t save for retirement. No surprise there, but what I found shocking is that the third of Millennials that can save for retirement, already have approximately the same amount of retirement savings as the average Boomer - a disgrace indeed!

Instead of comparing 1/3 of a group that can save versus the average of another group, how about something a little less biased and straight up?

Serf

I surmise if your parents are wealthy and coddle you, it can only hurt. Who knows.

Serf

Guys at our station pay sons & daughters car insurance, cell phone bills, & groceries. They are in late 20's...To me this is a wild concept. I could never.