Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wut?
Did you even watch the video?
He was obviously angry.

The headline was "anchorman explodes" lol.
Doesn't have anything to do with me, nice try at deflection though.

Of coarse it says he explodes. Angry about what?
Points right at you. Nice deflection. -- Once again, you don't want to admit his point, see his point, or even admit he has a point.
Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course it says he explodes. Angry about what?
Points right at you. Nice deflection. -- Once again, you don't want to admit his point, see his point, or even admit he has a point.
Sad.
My point was it must suck to be so angry.

Then you tried to tell me he wasn't angry, I was just imagining it because I supposedly disagree with him.

Now you're back to saying he is angry.

Put down the bottle bro it's Friday afternoon you got a 3 day weekend ahead.... Pace yourself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Great point.
Disregarding all emotion, do you disagree or agree with him? I'm an anxious little :censored2: supposing you will answer.
I only made it about a minute in.

I find the whole anger comedy spiel thing kind of annoying, especially with the bad acting. The little house on the prairie bit seemed like he was going to make a good point eventually but the rambling got old so I stopped watching.

Lazy comedy appealing to the worst in people.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

deflection. your one to talk!
you're... deep thoughts.. when you don't like the answer, the deflection occurs when you are unable to allow another opinion or view to penetrate in your small mind.

You get a response.. you just don't have the ability to process it.

BrownFlush

I only made it about a minute in.

I find the whole anger comedy spiel thing kind of annoying, especially with the bad acting. The little house on the prairie bit seemed like he was going to make a good point eventually but the rambling got old so I stopped watching.

Lazy comedy appealing to the worst in people.
Deflect..sad

rod

Retired 22 years
I just saw this the other day. She ONLY wanted $1500 per guest.

I couldn't even stand the thought of my guests paying for beer.

I tend not to go to weddings that don't have an open bar at the reception for at least an hour or two.:-) When my daughter got married my friend who owned a beer distributorship provide all the alcohol free for the whole night. That was his wedding gift. It was probably the costliest one she got. We had a 60 X 200 foot pole barn full of guests.

rickyb

this whole thread is ridiculous. yea millenials suck just like most ppl in every generation. get off ur pedestal.

the ppl involved with civil rights, gay rights, womens rights, workers rights, consumer protection are examples of the only ppl worth remembering.

most ppl just work and foolishly think theyre good citizens bc thats what their govt and media told them./